How to Get
How does a person get to heaven?
If you ask most people this question, they might say something like, "If you do more good things than bad things, God will probably let you into heaven." That kind of thinking will reserve your place in hell. There is no amount of "good" that you can do that will pay for the sins that you have already committed. Criminals have to go to jail. They don't commit murder, promise to be good, and then avoid punishment. They have to pay for what they did. The same thing applies to us as individuals. We have sinned against God's law and we are the criminals--lying, stealing, killing, etc. We have sinned and payment must be made for our crimes--whether we go to hell and the lake of fire forever or whether we repent of our sins and call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ who paid the penalty of our sins with his own blood on the cross about 2,000 years ago.
YOU NEED FAITH IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS TO GET INTO HEAVEN. THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WAS CRUCIFIED FOR OUR SINS AS OUR SUBSTITUTE. IN ORDER TO BE SAVED AND GET INTO HEAVEN, YOU MUST REPENT OF YOUR SINS AND BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST--HIS DEATH, HIS BURIAL, AND HIS RESURRECTION FROM THE DEAD. We are sinners. We sin when we do things that God's word, the Bible, says that we are not do. Every person has sinned. People lie, disobey their parents, steal, kill, commit whoredom (being naked with people that they are not married to), are prideful, jealous, envious, covetous, boasters, drunkards, traitors, and more. There are no good deeds that you can do on your own that will erase the sins that you have committed. The Lord Jesus Christ SHED HIS BLOOD for your sins. He is perfect. He specifically came to this earth as a man to die in your place. He is God manifested in the flesh. He came down here to save you from the GUILT of past sins and from the POWER of sin over your life.
In the Bible, God tells us what we need to do to have eternal life. He tells us how we can to get to heaven, how we can go there--and he wants us to make it. He wants to know us and he wants us to make it into heaven. He is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance (ref. 2 Peter 3:9). You are about to read the most important information that you will ever read. It is called the gospel of Jesus Christ.
The gospel is God's message to mankind. If you will yield to the gospel of Jesus Christ, you will be reconciled to God and you will escape eternal damnation in hell and the lake of fire. Besides all of this, you will have abudant life right now as you walk with the Creator of the universe, the Lord Jesus Christ. All of this in spite of all the woes that the world will throw at you.
The Bible teaches that the ONLY way to have eternal life is through the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God.John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.To get into heaven, you have to REPENT of your sins and BELIEVE the gospel of Jesus Christ (ref. Mark 1:15). You have to REPENT of your sins--that means turn from them and BELIEVE that Jesus died for your sins, was buried, and rose again on the third day. Having done these things, you will be born again and the Lord Jesus Christ will help you to walk uprightly. You will read the word (the Authorized King James Bible) and follow the teachings of Jesus. The word of God will wash your mind and your desires will actually change as you obey what you read. [Beware of church buildings and the internet--there are many false gospels in the world today. Read the Bible for yourself. There is a sound Overview of the Bible at this link.]
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
I John 5:11 ...God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
I John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
Each one of us has broken God's commandments--not one person is excepted. You have personally lied and committed other sins.
The Bible says that nobody is good enough to get into heaven. We have all sinned.
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)
[L]et God be true, but every man a liar...( Romans 3:4)
The Bible teaches that when we are unsaved even our righteous acts are like filthy rags to God. It does not matter how many good deeds that you do, you still cannot go to heaven based on your deeds. The Bible teaches that your good deeds do not commend you to God in any way. Your good deeds do not remove the sins that you have committed. You have ignored God choosing to live life the way that YOU see fit.But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. (Isaiah 64:6)
According to the above verse, we still come up short even when we try to do good deeds. This is because we are not doing them under God's authority. We do them because we think they are good. We ignore what God says.
"But I never killed anybody and I'm not a drug addict!" That may be so but you are still a spiritual criminal because you have been breaking God's righteous laws. In fact, you have broken the greatest commandment in the Bible thereby making you as guilty as an harlot, a whoremonger, a killer, a thief, a drunkard, and a liar. What is the greatest commandment?Matthew 22:36-38 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with ALL thy heart, and with ALL thy soul, and with ALL thy mind. THIS is the first and great commandment.
And what is love? Keeping God's commandments--
2 John 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments.
John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
John 14:23-24 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
1 John 2:5 But whoso KEEPETH HIS WORD, in him verily is the love of God perfected: HEREBY know we that we are in him.
I John 5:2-3 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
1 John 2:3-4 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. HE THAT SAITH, I KNOW HIM, AND KEEPETH NOT HIS COMMANDMENTS, IS A LIAR, and the truth is not in him.
The unsaved, unregenerate man does not keep God's commandments. God's commandments are in the Bible. The unsaved man does whatever he feels like doing every day giving no heed to God's word. He is not obedient to God's word. He lives according to the ways he chooses to live. Maybe the person reading this is what people call "religious" and they think that they love God. If you are not worshipping God according to his word, the Bible, he is not receiving your worship. This includes those that go to a church that teaches false doctrines--teachings that are not in the Bible. They that worship God must worship him in spirit and IN TRUTH (ref. John 4:24). And what is truth? Jesus said to the Father--John 17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
We have to worship God according to his word, not according to our own ideas or the ideas of others.
There is no amount of good deeds that you can do to get into heaven. The Bible teaches that if we could earn our way into heaven, then the Lord Jesus Christ died for nothing.I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain. (Galatians 2:21)
But the Lord Jesus Christ did not die for nothing. Repenting of our sins and believing in the Lord Jesus Christ is the only way that we can make it into heaven. Righteousness does NOT come by the law and good works and rituals prescribed by false religions like Catholicism, Islam, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Seventh Day Adventism, Hinduism, etc. We need Jesus to pay the price for our sins. We cannot do it. Righteousness comes by repenting of our sins and believing on the Lord Jesus Christ and his blood that was shed to pay for our sins. God will not accept our made up religions and attempts to please him. THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO PLEASE GOD AND GET TO HEAVEN AND THAT IS THROUGH HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, WHO SHED HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD TO PAY FOR OUR SINS. JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO GOD (ref. John 14:6). There is no other Saviour but Jesus. No one else can get us into heaven--not the pope, the Roman Catholic priest, Buddha, Muhammad, rabbis, et al. Only Jesus. He is the prophesied Jewish Messiah, the lion of the tribe of Judah, and the Son of David.
God is holy. We are sinful. By his very nature, God cannot have fellowship with us sinners. There is no amount of "good" that we can do to make up for our crimes against God. They must be punished. And the wages of sin is DEATH. Somebody has to DIE to pay for sins against God. Oh, you'll die physically--sin requires that. But you've got a choice about that SECOND DEATH where a man goes to hell and the lake of fire....
We deserve the death penalty. This includes both physical death (the casket) and spiritual death (when the soul is cast into hellfire).
[T]he wages of sin is death...(Romans 6:23)
God does not want to remain your enemy and he does not want you to go to hell.
As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die... (Ezekiel 33:11)
The Lord is...not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. (2 Peter 3:9)
In spite of man's wickedness and rebellion, God so loved us that He sent His ONLY BEGOTTEN Son, Jesus, to die for our sins.John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Jesus came to save us from our sins--"... and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people FROM their sins." (Matt 1:21).
Jesus did not die so that you could keep on sinning and then go to heaven (this is an heresy that many churches teach). The Lord Jesus Christ came to save you from both the GUILT and POWER of sin. The Lord Jesus Christ was manifested TO DESTROY the works of the devil (I John 3:8)--THE LORD JESUS CHRIST CAME TO CHANGE YOU AND TO MAKE YOU HOLY. When you are unsaved, sin has dominion over you. Sin is your boss and you cannot do anything BUT sin. You are justly under the wrath of a holy and just God. Murderers, thieves, fornicators, witches, sodomites, whores, liars, lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God, rebels, and all other spiritual lepers will not inherit the kingdom of God. We have to be born again into the kingdom of God. When we REPENT and BELIEVE in Jesus, we are born again and all things become new. A new life emerges and things change. We start reading the Bible and obeying it and the Lord Jesus helps us obey it more and more. Our life changes. Our desires change.
The blood of Jesus is the propitiation for our sins. The blood of Jesus took away the guilt of the sins which we have committed AND it has ushered us into a Father child relationship with the Lord God. Through the blood of Jesus, we are to serve sin no more, rather we serve righteousness. If you get saved and sin, you confess your sin and the Lord will forgive you, but you no longer walk in the sin lifestyle--1 John 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, THAT YE SIN NOT. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
1 John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
1 John 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
1 John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
1 John 2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
1 John 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Again, the Father sent His only begotten Son, Jesus, who is God, to die in our place so that we scoundrels can have eternal life. Remember that the wages of sin is death--that is why Jesus died in your place so that you can live. The Lord Jesus Christ was your substitutionary sacrifice--
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)
Jesus said, "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." (John 15:13) How can you show more love than giving your very life for someone else's life? You can't. And what is more, the Lord Jesus Christ, God manifested in the flesh, died for us WHEN WE WERE HIS ENEMIES! I mean we were vile, wicked, wretched, unclean, unholy, ungodly, prideful, sinful and spiritually leperous.Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
Romans 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
Romans 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
The love of God for you was demonstrated on that cross 2,000 years ago when the Lord Jesus was crucified for you. God is not hateful, he is loving and he is good to us. It is only blasphemers, hereticks, evil men, seducers, and sinners that speak wrongly of our great and loving LORD God. God gave us his only begotten even though we were dead in trespasses and sins. God quickens (makes alive) the dead. He is still quickening men, women, boys, and girls across the face of this whole earth who put their trust in Jesus--Ephesians 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
2:3 Among whom also we ALL had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, came to this earth to (1) save you from the GUILT and POWER of your sins and (2) RECONCILE you unto God. Through faith in the blood of Jesus you will escape the wrath to come, have abundant life now, and heaven as your home. God will be your Father instead of your enemy--but ONLY through the blood of Jesus. The Lord Jesus Christ is the ONLY means appointed by God by which we can know God and be saved.
..the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. (I John 1:7)
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD.. (Romans 6:23)
JESUS CHRIST ROSE FROM THE DEAD. After His death, our precious Lord's body laid in the grave three days, but praise be to God, it did not remain there. Death could not hold him back--it was not possible that he should be holden of it (Acts 2:24). Jesus Christ is the life (ref. John 14:6) and God manifested in the flesh (ref. I Tim 3:16). Death could not hold him. On the third day Jesus arose from the dead and was seen by over 500 people (ref. I Corin 15:6) before He went back to heaven.
Jesus Christ came to earth to give his own blood for your sins. That is what he came to do and he was and is the only one qualified to do it. His death was a one time sacrifice, never to be repeated. After he accomplished this tremendous feat, he rose from the dead just like he said he would:
Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again... (John 10:17-18)
...Christ died for our sins...and he was buried, and...he rose again the third day... (I Corinthians 15:3-4)
Are you ready to repent of your sins? To repent means to forsake your evil ways and live God's way according to his word. Are you ready to listen finallly? All your life you've been your own authority concerning what is right and what is wrong. You've made your own decisions while ignoring what the Lord says in His holy word, the Bible. You've served yourself and not God. To repent means that you turn to GOD AND THE BIBLE AS YOUR AUTHORITY. It means you can say, "Lord, everything you say in the Bible is right. If my feelings contradict the Bible, I AM WRONG. Lord, I want to live under YOUR AUTHORITY, not my own. Help me, Jesus, to do right."And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to REPENT. (Acts 17:30)
...TURN TO GOD, AND DO WORKS MEET FOR REPENTANCE. (Acts 26:20)
Repentance is not lip service. Are you prepared to live for the Lord Jesus Christ? Jesus said this--"And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple." (Luke 14:27)
Realize that you have lived under your own authority. You've lived the way that YOU have wanted to. You have lived without regard for God's precepts. Understand in your mind that you've lived in sin against God's word. Think it through and count the cost. Jesus made no promises that you will have an easy life. In fact, the Bible teaches that all that will live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution. Are you willing to live as one of the despised, saved, holy, overcoming, victorious ones? If so, come on to Jesus. Be determined that you want God to be your Father and not your enemy. Decide that you WANT the Lord and His ways. Satan and this world are doing nothing but kicking your hind parts all up and down the street. They will leave you destroyed and with your part in the lake that burneth with fire and brimstone. God will lift you up if you submit yourself to him for his superintending care. And his holy child, Jesus, will be your all-powerful Lord, Saviour, protector, guide, and best friend you could ever have.
Friend, you have a choice to make,
- keep on pursuing Satan and the fleeting pleasures of sin; or,
- humble yourself under the mighty hand of God and let him lift you up into an upright life. God furnish you with at least one spiritual gift wherewith you can help further the kingdom of God. In due time, He will lift you up to places you never even knew existed. Your life will be changed at its root if you heed to the word of God.
The Bible (specifically, The AUTHORIZED KING JAMES VERSION) is the ONLY way that we know about the Lord Jesus Christ. We do not know about our precious Lord Jesus through, "the church fathers, the magisterium, the pope, councils, decrees, traditions, canon laws, the Quran, Muhammad, the Hadith, the Baptist statement of faith, John Calvin, Martin Luther, Ellen White, agnositicism, history books, the Watchtower Society, atheism, Joseph Smith, tv, the New World Testament, fake preachers, Jehovah's Witnesses, the Imam, Seventh Day Adventism, etc."
In the Bible, God testifies that Jesus Christ died for your sins and was buried; and that He rose from the dead on the third day. You must believe and confess this in order to be saved.[I]f thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, THOU SHALT BE SAVED. (Romans 10:9)
If you are ready to save yourself from this untoward generation, if you are ready to reject what this wicked and perverse world has to offer, if you are ready to be safe and stay safe in God Almighty, if you want Jesus Christ as Lord of your life, if you want to be reconciled to your Creator, if you want to go to heaven, if you want to escape hell -- then put your faith in the only one who can do something about it! Do you believe that Jesus Christ died for you? Do you believe that He rose from the dead? Do you repent of your sins? Do you want to follow Jesus?
If so, REPENT of your sins and talk to the Lord in prayer in your own words right now. Ask God to forgive you of your sins and to help you to do what is right. BELIEVE in the Lord Jesus. CONFESS the Lord Jesus with your mouth. This is not a long, drawn out, hard process. Do you believe in the blood of Jesus? Do you want God to pass over you in the day of his wrath so that you are not cast into hell and the lake of fire with the wicked? Do you want to be saved?
You don't need a preacher in your presence in order to be saved, you have heard the gospel here. Do you BELIEVE it and want it? Are you ready to be under God's commands or do you want to keep on doing what you want to do? This decision is yours and your future depends on what choice you make. If you know that this is the truth, I counsel you to make your decision today because tomorrow is not promised to you. Not only that, people's hearts get hard when they keep on rejecting the truth. You don't want your heart to turn to stone to the gospel because if it does, you will go to hell. That I can guarantee you because the Bible says so. Hell is real notwithstanding the fake preachers and "theologians" and "doctors" that would tell you otherwise.
Some people don't know how to pray. Praying is just talking to the Lord. If you want to be saved, talk to Jesus about it. You don't have to repeat these words, but someone may say something like this--"Dear Lord, I know that I am a sinner and I want to be saved. I repent of my sins, every one. I don't want to do evil anymore, I want to do righteousness through the blood of Jesus. I'm asking you to please forgive me of my sins against you. I want a new life in the Lord Jesus Christ. I want to be everything that You created me to be. I believe that Jesus shed His blood and died for me so that I could be saved from my sins. I believe that He rose from the dead on the third day. I want to be your child and follow the holy scriptures. Thank you for being merciful to me, a sinner. Thank you Lord Jesus for saving my soul from sin. Please fill me with your precious, Holy Spirit so that I can live a righteous, self-denying life for you. I'm giving you myself. Please show me what you want me to do. Please help me to understand your word and to walk in your word. Please guide me for Jesus' sake. It is in Jesus' Name I pray, Amen."
If you have placed your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, you are a Christian. If you continue in his word, then are you his disciple indeed (ref. John 8:31). Now begins your new life of freedom and obedience to the Lord.
- You need to be baptized. You need to be baptized in the water like Christians in the Bible. In baptism, we are identifying with the death, burial, and resurrection of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ--Romans 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
When we go under the water, we show that we are dying to the old life, being under the water shows we have died to the old life, and when we come up we show we are purposed to walk in newness of life. In baptism, we are also shewing the washing away of our sins (ref. Acts 22:16).
In Acts 8:26-39, you can read about the Ethiopian eunuch who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ and was baptized by Philip in a certain water. We are only baptized one time and that is after we have truly repented and have believed on the Lord Jesus Christ. If I were baptized as a baby or in a false church, and then got saved later on, I would get baptized after salvation.
You can pray and ask the Lord to lead you to a truly Christian fellowship so that you can get baptized by a Christian and discipled in the way of Christ. [Note: This is a tall order these days because today is the day of apostasy. False teachers and false prophets abound on television and in churches. Women are preaching and speaking in churches--the Bible forbids this. Many, many women are in complete disobedience to the scriptures. Avoid any church that is in disobedience to the scriptures. These are the days of apostasy. It is better to be alone with your Authorized King James Bible and the Lord Jesus Christ and obedience to the word than to be in a false church. Even if you do not know any Christians, you can still read the Bible and obey it, and live the Christian life by God's grace, his divine influence in your life. Roman Catholic, Mormon, Seventh Day Adventist, Jehovah's Witness, Christian Science, Greek Orthodox, etc. present themselves as Christian but they preach false doctrines. Many Methodist, Lutheran, Presbyterian, and Baptist churches are not preaching the whole truth and some are basically going back to the Roman Catholic institution. I do not know of ONE good church. [If you do find a church, make sure that they exclusively use the Authorised (British spelling) Version and make sure that you compare their teachings and doings to the word of God.]
If you cannot find a good church where you can be baptized, maybe you have a sanctified friend that can baptize you in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. I do not know you, dear friend and I do not even know where you are, and if you came to Jesus through this witness, I am not there to see you baptized. The apostasy around the world is great and I have not one preacher to recommend to anyone in this world. If I were just getting saved and could find no one holy to baptize me, I would baptize myself. I would do something like this--
- I would find a nice, quiet place with clean water where I would be undisturbed (e.g., bathtub or pool). I would take a towel and a change of garments. As a woman, I would have my head covered because I will be praying (ref. I Corinthians 11:3-13).
- I would talk with God about what I want to do and I would confess with my mouth that I believe in his holy child, Jesus. That I repent of my sins and that I believe in the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- After praying and making my confession of faith, I would end my prayer in Jesus' name and then
- I would read some scriptures such as 1 Peter 3:21 and Matthew 28:18-20 aloud (Matthew 28:18-20 says to baptize in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost), and then
- I would say something like, "Father, I am baptizing myself in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost." and then I would go completely under the water (symbolizing my death and burial with the Lord Jesus Christ) and come up again (symbolizing my rising to my new life in Christ Jesus).
- I would then dry off and change my garments, take communion, sing an hymn, and go forward in Jesus' name because I am his.
- Read the Bible. You need to start reading the Authorized (King James) Bible of 1611 daily. You can read it online or download it at this link--begin with the gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John and the New Testament. THESE ARE THE END TIMES AND BIBLE PUBLISHERS WHICH WERE ONCE TRUSTWORTHY NO LONGER ARE. I ENCOURAGE YOU TO DOWNLOAD AND PRINT OUT AND BIND YOUR OWN AUTHORIZED KING JAMES BIBLES. THERE IS A GREAT, ACCURATE, FREE DOWNLOAD AT THIS LINK. EACH CHRISTIAN AND EACH CHURCH SHOULD DO THIS WHILE THERE IS STILL TIME. Go to this link for a sound Overview of the Bible.
- Obey the Bible. Obey what you read. If you commit a sin, then call on I John 1:9, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness," and determine to live right. Don't make excuses for sin. No more stealing, no more fornicating, no more lying, no more adultery. When you repent, you let go of those filthy, unclean things. I counsel you to get away from that addictive, evil television (and movies) as fast as possible and learn how to live the new, upright life. There is a whole new clean life outside of that filthy television (I stopped watching it over a decade ago), the educational system (you can teach your own children), cosmetics, cologne, and fancy suits. It is a new, upright, rich, fascinating, and satisfying life. It is the Christian life. Modern, brainwashed, technological life detaches man from the outdoors and from individual thought and self expression and attaches his affections to the evils promulgated and taught on the television and in the school system. The brainwashed, technological, dependent-on-other-people, idle life gives rise to a whole host of compulsive disorders--addictions--sticky things that a person cannot seem to stop doing (maybe the activities are so much a part of their lives that they don't even realize that they are addicted to them). Things like television watching, eating or drinking sweet sugary things compulsively, and unclean personal habits. Precepts in our "Deliverance Series" have helped me tremendously and I believe that they can help many others-- including those that have been abused, hurt, and traumatized in this life. By God's grace, we can frankly walk away from what had us bound. In reading the articles in the Deliverance Series, people can learn some of what has happened to modern man.
- Teach your children God's word. As you read the Bible, you can teach your children God's word, too. You can learn together. I learned with my little one...NOTE: THERE ARE TWO GREAT WEAPONS BY WHICH THE DEVIL AND HIS AGENTS HAVE DESTROYED AND ARE DESTROYING MANKIND--THE TELEVISION AND THE SCHOOL SYSTEM. THESE THINGS ARE WORSENING AT BREAKNECK SPEED. I do not want to overload you, but babies can read while still in diapers and the sooner they can read, the sooner they can read the Bible. Learn about sanctified homeschooling at this link.
- Pray. Pray and talk to God about whatever is on your heart. The Bible says to "pray without ceasing." I like to get up early in the morning while it is still dark and go to my prayer place so that I can present myself before the Lord. I search my memory for the things he allowed me to do the day before and the things he did for me. I praise him and I thank him. I pray for other people. I ask him to forgive me of my sins. When we pray to God, we need to be real. Pray about whatever is real for you at that time. You can praise God and his holy child, Jesus. You can glorify him for what he has done for you, you can thank him for what he has done for you, you can ask him to help you to overcome sin, you can ask him to help you in your daily tasks, you can ask him to show you the way that you should go, and more. The joy of the Lord is your strength (ref. Nehemiah 8:10). And when you pray, pray in Jesus' name (John 14:13-14; John 15:16; John 16:23).
- The Lord's Supper. At various seasons, Christians partake of the Lord's supper in which we remember the Lord (Luke 22:19, 1 Corinthians 11:24, 25) and shew his death until he come (1 Corinthians 11:26). One need not be in a church service to partake of the Lord Supper, one can partake of the Lord's supper (sometimes called "communion") at home. The Lord's supper is NOT the same as the Roman Catholic mass.
- Sing. Learn Christian hymns to encourage you. This is a link to a collection of hymns with the words and the music (free).Ephesians 5:19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
You can also order a hymn book. I have The New National Baptist Hymnal (Published in 1977 with KJV readings [Note: This website makes no money for any of these recommendations or links]. I am not a Baptist or any other name/denomination found outside of the Authorized King James Bible). I also have another hymnal entitled, Praise! Our Songs and Hymns (KJV) (always get KJV materials. KJV stands for "King James Version." Don't get "New" King James Version (NKJV) or "NIV"--these are two of many counterfeit Bibles.) Hymnals include the musical notes and lyrics. If you can play an instrument, you can learn many songs. We should think about the words of the various hymns to see if they are based on the Bible or not.
There is a wicked man coming that Revelation 13 calls, "the beast." He is an antichrist. He is a man of sin. He is soon to make his appearance on the earth and by peace he shall destroy many. The saints are going to go through deep waters--but hold on to Jesus. Don't ever renounce him or deny him no matter what. You know what you believe in--the Lord Jesus Christ who is the Creator of heaven and earth and all that in them is. Read more here about the coming of the beast. Jesus said that he that endureth to the end, the same shall be saved. Jesus Christ is God manifested in the flesh. He also said that he would be with us alway, even unto the end of the world, Amen. At the beginning of our index page, there is letter. There are words there for you. Please read it from the beginning.
God be with you as you run this race. You must read the word of God, the Authorized King James Bible. I strongly suggest that you print out your own copy and bind it. It is in the Authorized King James Bible where you will find your safety, your strength, your power, your love, your comfort, your knowledge, your life and everything you need to know and please and walk with God and his holy child, Jesus. Desire the sincere milk of the word that ye may grow thereby. Never give up and always hearken to God's word. YOU HAVE A NEW LIFE NOW, LIVE IT, GOD WILL HELP YOU. HE TOOK ME OFF THE STREETS AND HE HAS DONE THE SAME FOR COUNTLESS OTHERS. I NOW HATE THE STREETS AND LIVING FOR JESUS IS THE ONLY THING I LIKE. WHEN YOU READ THE WORD AND OBEY IT YOUR DESIRES START CHANGING. I NEVER WENT BACK TO THE STREETS. TIME HAS ONLY STRENGTHENED MY FAITH. Flee from sin (and get away from that infernal, addictive, wicked television as fast as you can!), but if you sin, confess your sin to God and he is faithful and just to forgive you your sin and to cleanse you from all unrighteousness. We have an advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ the righteous, God be thanked. God loves you and will see through this life and then when it is time to die, the Lord Jesus Christ himself will be there to take care of you. In Matthew 28:20 Jesus said, "...lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."
Once you get saved, the devil will try to make sure that you encounter false doctrine. Your faith is tender and you may be prone to believe anything people tell you about the Bible (that's why you need to read it for yourself everyday). Please heed these warnings:
1. Don't let anybody convince you that you have to "speak in tongues" to show that you are saved.
2. The world is full of false churches, full of false teachers and false prophets that want to make merchandise of you--they are on television and in churches. As a Christian, you will want to go to church and be with other Christians, but I do not know of ONE good church building and there are MANY cults. BE CAREFUL AND READ YOUR AUTHORIZED BIBLE (I urge you to print out and bind your own--the ones being sold today are often altered--There is a good Authorized Bible download at this link and a sound Overview of the Bible at this link.).
3. Cults like "the Church of Christ" will try to convince you that water baptism saves you and that you have to join their specific "church" and not drink coffee, etc. These cults take certain scriptures out of context and then mix them up in order to deceive people. I'm not minimizing the importance of the ordinance of baptism--you need to be baptized--but cults mix up the doctrines of the Lord to deceive people. YOU NEED TO READ YOUR BIBLE. The Roman Catholic institution is another cult. It is not a Christian church. Her doctrines are the opposite of the Bible. If you are a former Roman Catholic, you need to get rid of all the paraphenalia and graven images and idols that you may have collected through the years (e.g., rosary, St. Anthony, crucifixes, relics, candles, Mary prayers, pictures, etc.). The Seventh Day Adventists will try to get you to follow the teachings of Ellen White, a false prophetess who made prophecies that did not come to pass and put all kinds of requirements on people that are not in the Bible. The Mormons are a another cult. They teach that their males can become gods some day with their own planets. Please don't look up all these cults. Just focus on reading your Bible and obeying it. Then you will be able to discern if a person is speaking according to the word or not.
4. The Roman Catholic mass is a blasphemy. The Roman Catholic institution teaches that its priests actually sacrifice the Lord Jesus Christ over and over again on their altars when they take, "communion." Christians partake of the Lord's supper in which we remember the Lord and shew his death until he come. They say that they are actually sacrificing the Lord! This is a blasphemy, flee from it, my brethren, flee!!!!!
Again, The Bible forbids women being pastors and speaking in churches but many women have taken pulpits and other church positions in complete disobedience to the scriptures. These are the days of apostasy. It is better to be alone with your Bible and the Lord Jesus and obedience than to be in a false church. Roman Catholic, Mormon, Seventh Day Adventist, Jehovah's Witness, Christian Science, Greek Orthodox, etc. present themselves as Christian but they preach false doctrines. Many Methodist, Lutheran, Presbyterian, and Baptist churches are not preaching the whole truth and some are basically going back to the Roman Catholic institution. I do not know of ONE good church. [If you find a church, make sure that they exclusively use the Authorised Version and make sure that you compare their teachings and doings to the word of God.
If you have not trusted Christ, you are in a dangerous position. John 3:36 says, "...he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him." You will not make it into heaven on your own "good merits" or by your own conception of who God is and what he should be like. He must be obeyed and worshipped according to his word, the Authorized King James Bible. The Lord Jesus Christ is altogether lovely and worthy to be praised. I hope that you will make the right choice. Your friend, Tracy
| Eternal Life | Hell is Real | The Gospel According to John | | My Testimony |Why I Read the Authorized KJV Bible| | The Hymnal | Messianic Prophecies Fulfilled by Jesus Christ | | Epistle Dedicatory to the Authorized King James of 1611 |
Jesus Christ is the Only Way to God
Keywords: Jesus, how to get to heaven, eternal life, Lord Jesus Christ, how to get everlasting life, how to get eternal life, everlasting life, Lord Jesus, how to go to heaven and escape hell and the lake of fire, Jesus Christ.