WORDS TO KNOW
Aggressors, bullies, and deceivers use many words and tactics in order to overthrow and condemn. Harsh words can be disarming when one is not aware of what one is dealing with. Some words to know (all definitions on this page are based on the Webster's 1828 Dictionary)--
- CALUMNIATOR: One who slanders; one who falsely and knowingly accuses another of a crime or offense, or maliciously propagates false accusations or reports to the injury of another; one who falsely represents facts reproachful to another, made by design, and with knowledge of its falsehood. [they know that they are lying]
- LAMPOONING: Abusing; writing or speaking in order to reproach, vex, and trouble a person--not to help a person; to attack a person with ridicule, contempt, scorn, and severity.
There are people that may start a conversation, but they only want to win and forward their false point; they will not be pinned down by the truth. Proverbs 14:7 Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge.
Some words to know--
- PREVARICATION: A shuffling or quibbling to evade the truth or the disclosure of the truth; the practice of some trick for evading what is just or honorable; a deviation from the plain path of truth and fair dealing. [They do not answer the question, but circumvent it by attacking a person, changing the subject, etc. E.g., "You spent too much money." "People are always vilifying me."]
- OBFUSCATE: To darken; to obscure; to make cloudy; to muddy and make unclear.
There are persons who hold the doctrine of Balaam who taught Balak to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel. They know how to cast stumbling blocks that weaken every level of society. Americans are not what they were. They accepted the temptations that they were offered. A word to know--
- ENVERVATING: Depriving of strength, force or vigor; weakening; enfeebling, rendering feeble. [An enervating literature/learning weakens and enfeebles people--even those that were once strong like Americans were. The television is weakening people. The mind-deadening school system is weakening people. Whoremonger movies and ways are enfeebling people.]
Notes and Quotes Index
Deception Series and Email Archives