The crowning achievement of King James Charles Stuart was his commissioning the translation of the Authorized King James Version of the Bible. The plate on the left was an original cover on the King James Bible. The King appointed the world's best scholars to the work and throughout the translation paid careful attention to ensure that the translation was completed.
- See original pages from the Authorized King James Verison
- Why I Only Read the Authorized King James Version of the Bible
- Read the King James Bible On-line
- Download the Authorized KJV
- Overview of the Bible (especially helpful for those who would like to better understand the flow of the Old Testament and basic Bible geography.)
- KJV Epistle Dedicatory to King James and KJV Translators to the Reader
- Is the New King James Version a King James Bible?
- Modern Bible versions are counterfeits
Back to King James VI & I index.
Where the word of a king is, there is power.
| Eternal Life | Hell is Real | The Gospel According to John | | My Testimony |Why I Read the Authorized KJV Bible| | The Hymnal | Messianic Prophecies Fulfilled by Jesus Christ | | Epistle Dedicatory to the Authorized King James of 1611 |
Jesus Christ is the Only Way to God
Index of King James VI & I - This index will take you to get info on: King James VI of Scotland, King James I of England, James Charles Stuart, King James Version, King James Bible, King James Bible controversy, King James translators, the life of King James VI & I, biography of King James, King James Bible preservation. The King James Only Controversy: KJV, KJB, King James Bible Controversy, House of Stuart, Basilicon Doron.