In wrapping up this series of articles (for they must come to an end), here are a few final notes.
- A series of misnomers litter the landscape with names like, "Biosecurity" "Food Safety Act," and the pope's "Caritas in Veritate." (search Caritas for the words "fundamentalism" and "redistribution."). Does the "No Child Left Behind" act ensure that all children will be left behind?
- Bribes, blackmail, and gainsaying pervert judgment in this once great land. There is a flow and an undercurrent to what is seen on the surface. What is a lobbyist really? Do politicians truly represent the people--or do they represent those companies, interests, associations, and individuals that paid to put them in office while the people think that these persons represent them? What is fascism (it is all communism in my estimation but certain terms can be useful in understanding what is happening)? What does it look like now as the egg cracks open more and more and what will it look like when it gets its full power and cracks open all the way? At what point will all economic power of buying and selling be concentrated in one spot? At what point will the blaspheming beast rise up and be seen? At what point will all the world (whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.) wonder after the beast and his war making power?
- Last September, I wanted to know where Labor Day came from. The U.S. Department of Labor website said, "More than 100 years after the first Labor Day observance, there is still some doubt as to who first proposed the holiday for workers." (http://www.dol.gov/opa/aboutdol/laborday.htm) Meanwhile I found an encyclopedia excerpt that read that it was "...inaugurated by the Knights of Labor..." My searches also led me to and article about Roman Catholic involvement in the labor movement. What is a labor union, its past, its present...
- According to the UN's Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, New York, 9 December 1948, "genocide" is not just the mass killing of people like most of us think it is. The Covention is a short document signifying that genocide is "any of a number of acts". It states that there shall be no immunity whether "constitutionally responsible rulers, public officials or private individuals (paragraph 3). Based on paragraph one it appears that there is no statute of limitations in terms of trying this vaguely defined crime--it is not simply murder according to the document. It includes causing "mental harm" to members of a group (it brings to mind a tension task force in Pennsylvania that I read about years ago. Causing somebody tension as a crime.). From my perspective, the Inquisition is regaining steam as church people sit back and watch tv and enjoy the bread and circuses with the rest of the world.
Most of us have only heard of the Holocaust in relation to Hitler's Germany, but the word "Holocaust" did not originate in the aftermath of Hitler's Germany. "Holocausto" is in the 1909 Reina Valera Spanish Bible. That's where I learned that it predated Hitler. It supposedly means "burnt offering". I later found "holocaust" yet again--in the Translators to the Reader in the King James Bible (published in the year 1611), the translators mention the word "holocaust" in relation to the Roman Catholic institution--...we have shunned the obscurity of the Papists, in their 'azymes', 'tunik', 'rational', 'holocausts', 'prepuce', 'pasche', and a number of such like, whereof their late translation is full, and that of purpose to darken the sense, that since they must needs translate the Bible, yet by the language thereof it may be kept from being understood. But we desire that the Scripture may speak like itself, as in the language of Canaan, that it may be understood even of the very vulgar.
[Notice the phrases, "obscurity of the Papists," "purpose to darken the sense," "by the language...it may be kept from being understood"--what does obfuscation mean if not these things?]
Holocaust. Burnt offering. Why was the massacre in Germany called The Holcaust, The Burnt Offering. Who offered it, what priest, and to whom?
There are people who know history and have likened what is happening to the United States at this time to what happened in Nazi Germany. Crusades, dark ages, inquisitions, massacres, recusancy, etc. were only precursors to what is to come--and what is to come will be worse, far worse. Moment by moment there is a worsening. All is worsening and is getting worse every moment (Can I not pray for those who must be born into this world at such a time as this at no instigation of their own?).
The transgressors are now rising to their full height.Psalms 119:158 I beheld the transgressors, and was grieved; because they kept not thy word.
And when the transgressors have come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.Daniel 8:23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.
We shall all receive our reward.
Daniel 12:1 ...at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
Daniel 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
Proverbs 2:22 But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.
All of the dictators that have arisen since the Congress of Vienna and communism have not been some sort of historical aberration. And there is a rhyme and reason to financed thugs going in and toppling established governments. Thugs include those that give out loans to poor nations placing them in a position of servitude as well as those that profit from long, costly wars. There are systems set up by the crafty by which to subvert peoples and nations. The schemes are used over and over again.
- Contemplation about Judaism and Romanism began some years ago after the filtering situation...found exploration of Judaism impossible lest my heart be defiled by the worst of blasphemies against my Lord as found in the Talmud. Books have been written that I won't read...the relation between of the rabbi (Matt 23:8) and the Roman Catholic priest, don't gaze, hardly look.
- Obfuscation...In America, all knowledge has been so muddied, obfuscated, obscured, and hidden that people feel that they cannot understand and so they stop thinking. I did it myself (stopped thinking) and knew that I did it. My brain was overloaded with puzzles and riddles. Things are worse now than when I was in the system, far worse, and they are only growing worse.
- "Alternative news," while helpful to those who have eyes to see, seems to
**tire people out and fatigue them by showing the breadth of troubles, injustices, and treasons
**show the futility of resistance
**help squirrel out and identify those that think for themselves as they join various groups and demonstrate.
For me, its usefulness is limited to a superficial periodic review of its articles (often just article titles) to see what is and what is on the horizon...
I don't go to many sources and I don't read too closely. I look for basic facts. Many people--including news media--have no idea that the conspiracy is one (or perhaps they are covering for it), and therefore their conclusions and ways of thinking are in error.
***** ONE CAN CHOOSE *****
In the midst of the times in which we live, one can choose what he is going to think about. Sad thoughts can assail us day and night--but we do not have to let our thoughts dwell on these things. We can actually choose what we will think about. We can be aware of what is happening and we can watch and pray about these things--but we can also cook dinner over a camp fire and go fishing or take a walk. We can live quietly and lawfully. We can maintain a generalized knowledge of the times and we can be productive. We can know what is happening but we can live the way that we should. We do not have to linger on the pains of this life. We do not have to pine away. One can become deeply troubled over the plight of others--and can stay that way night and day. This can draw one down to the depths of despair. This does not have to be. A man can choose what he will think about and what he will do as he goes about his day. The Christian can walk in his calling and his path. He can pray, read his Bible, work, care for a family, fellowship, and exercise his spiritual gifts. A man can know the truth of these times and still live and choose what he will think about each and every moment. The mind can be redirected. The Bible is a release from the constraints of this time and from this moment in history. We need to read the whole Bible, the Old Testament and the New Testament. It seems that there is inadequate emphasis on the Old Testament in the professed church today. We need to read the Old Testament accounts and understand their flow and be acquainted with them--we need to know what God has done and what he can do. In discussing these things with my daughter, she replied, "They [professed Christians] know him as the Lamb of God, but not as the Lion of the tribe of Judah."
Those unacquainted with the Old Testament may wish to examine an Overview of the Bible.
The following quote is attributed to Elizabeth the first, queen of England (predecessor, godmother, and cousin of King James VI & I), "I walk many times into the pleasant fields of the Holy Scriptures...that so having tasted their sweetness I may the less perceive the bitterness of this miserable life." Cleave to the holy scriptures for physical, mental, and spiritual health. Not to say that all Christians are physically healthy, but the drain of these times can manifest in the body. Keep up correspondence with God. Years ago, someone told me, "Tracy, don't forget your first love." I don't remember that man's name, but somehow I did not listen and have had to pay the price. For the unwary, the work itself can take on a life of its own and self, in my estimation, is public enemy number one. The focus must always be our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Always. No matter what.