(King James 1611, Bible-Believing)
Christian Family Page
YOUR WHOLE FAMILY CAN (and should) BE A PRAISE
TO THE NAME AND DOCTRINE OF JESUS CHRIST.
We are alive to honour and glorify God in ALL that we do. Our families are to glorify God. Father loving mother as Christ loved the church. Mother submitting to father as the church submits to Christ. Children obeying parents. Father working, Mother keeping a house. Children trained and taught in the ways of the Lord. This makes for a blessed home that magnifies the doctrine of God our Saviour.
But this is not happening. As with many precepts, the old landmarks on how to be a family have been removed. [Note: If you find yourself understanding this, I encourage you to start a multi-generational library with information in it that you need to teach your children and to pass down to future generations, e.g., The Authorized Version of the scriptures, Overview of the Bible, What's Behind the Wall?, the Deception Series, the Deliverance Series, other important articles (like Profaning the Covenant of Marriage), recipes, sewing patterns, books or writings that contain important precepts that illuminate in the midst of the gross darkness enveloping the world, etc.--NOT A BUNCH OF BOOKS, BUT CHOICE ITEMS THAT WILL LIGHT THE WAY THROUGH THESE SPECIFIC TIMES OF GROSS AND UTTER DECEPTION AND LOSS OF KNOWLEDGE OF HOW TO DO THINGS. LEARN HOW TO DO THINGS AND LEAD YOUR CHILDREN ARIGHT SO THAT THEY ARE NOT WORSE OFF THAN YOU ARE.]NOTE: THERE ARE TWO GREAT WEAPONS BY WHICH THE DEVIL AND HIS AGENTS HAVE DESTROYED AND ARE DESTROYING MANKIND--
- THE TELEVISION; AND,
- THE SCHOOL SYSTEM.
THESE TWO THINGS ARE WORSENING AT BREAKNECK SPEED.
Many of today's "Christian" families look just like the world in every aspect--except they go to a church building regularly and listen to a preacher who is just as messed up as they are. At home, everybody is in a different room watching hell-i-vision and HBO (Hell's Box Office--and PAYING for it! This abomination of so-called Christians watching television may very well lead to their damnation; if any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him (reference 1 John 2:15), and whosoever will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God (reference James 4:4).). There's arguing and unkindness. Love has waxed cold and everybody is easily offended. Mothers are working outside the home. The children are in public school (so-called Christian schools are not much better). Children are considered a nuisance and unruly (by the very parents that REARED them to be that way)--instead of a blessing. The children are worldly, hardened, distant, and undiscerning. Divorce (Torrey called it legalized adultery) is rampant.
So-called Christian families are CURSED because they are not founded on the word of God. The word of God has something to say about Fathers, Mothers, children, and families and how they are supposed to act (e.g. Ephesians 5:22-33; 6:1-19). Many people attribute their household turmoil to some deficiency in their spouse when in actuality they are out of position themselves and being REBUKED by God.
Only by God's grace has he shown me something that I did not know--
In America, we do not know how to be men and women
Tribal peoples are more in tune with this than we are. There is something WRONG, I tell you, something is TERRIBLY WRONG. Look at the Bible for examples of manhood and we will find that our men are effeminate. The Bible teaches that they are the image and glory of God. They are bigger, stronger, faster, more mentally stable. Look at the men of the Bible. How they carried themselves, the deeds they did, their abilities. Look at women in the Bible. Meek but strong. Look at Jael. They knew how to fetch an animal, slay, and cook it. Their personalities were different than ours. They were more forthright and direct. We have been bewitched into an artificial environment and dependent mindset...
What does this have to do with a family page? Everything. After I started seeking my womanhood, I started being free in so many ways. He that hath an ear, let him hear. We are in a deep, deep, deep pit.
But, praise God, we can get out! All we have to do is apply the word to our lives. It is then, and only then, that we will be healed. Find your manhood and your womanhood. It is actually a very short step for those that can hear this. What do men do? Make houses, hunt, fish, farm. What do women do? Sew, cook, garden, slay and cook chickens. Look at the scriptures. They will tell you what men and women do--and then most of us will see that we do not do that. We Americans are DEFICIENT and think we are doing okay. Stop doing those things that you know displease the Lord--like watching tv, reading newspapers, and being lazy and wasting four hours a week on the golf course. Then start doing what pleases the Lord. Get your affairs in order, make your own household repairs, build THE OLD way (My daughter and I prefer handtools--women need to know how to work a hammer too--Jael knew), start a garden out of which you can grow ALL your vegetables, etc. This page has become more of an alert. God will show you what you need to do. If this speaks to you, start trying and he will show up if you are his.
We are mentally deficient because we are out of order and our homes are therefore out of order. When we start seeking the old paths, childrearing surely takes on a different form. That is why I've had to come here and make updates to this page. I'm not the same person as when this was written. This is a start to call to those that can hear. Your children will come along with you on this exciting journey. I am in a house divided, but it has still been a fascinating experience for me and my daughter.
"I can already do all those things you said, and more." If that is true, have you ensured that your children can do the same thing? I perceive that my parents are very capable in that way. My father's father was a sharecropper, somehow got the ability to purchase some land with a spring on it, and built a house on it with his own hands. When he needed another room, he just tacked one onto the house. Squirrel tails served as decorations leading into the kitchen which had a wood burning stove in addition to a modern stove. During the cold of winter, he may buy a live opposum from somebody selling them door to door. He'd feed it apples for a week, kill it and eat it. That was the way my father grew up. I can always remember my father able to do what we needed. But when we (my father's children) came along, WE WENT TO SCHOOL! And now, just one generation removed from the land, I'd have a lot to overcome if I had to live off of it exclusively today. Don't be smug because you can do these things. TEACH THEM TO YOUR CHILDREN AND WRITE THEM DOWN FOR YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN!
In America there is a system in place that sucks out the vitality of every person that touches it. It leaves us, as a people, in an electronic artificial world and you are only a portion of a person. We can't see that a college education keeps us in the system learning false knowledge. We are taught to climb the corporate ladder with a good sounding job title. It makes us feel important (while the people at the top snicker as we clamour, buy expensive clothing, etc. for our nothing jobs). Your worth is in what you drive and what you wear. You cannot see that you do not have a "real" job. You do not produce anything. (producing countries like China are cleaning our clocks) You just shift papers around all day and try to look important.
If you say to me smugly, "I can already live off the land..." then that shows you lack understanding of the problem and its magnitude. If you can live off the land, good. That is less that you need to learn. But look around and see where your problems are. Although I'm not saying that we have to make our own cloth, even the Amish started buying leftover cloth from manufacturers. I guess they decided it was too much work to keep their own looms--that is the first step down--when you stop doing for yourself so that you can have more convenience. By God's grace, I'm trying to get out of the pit that he showed me I was in. He showed me about weeds we can eat, and we eat them and use them in our gardening. My daughter hunted frogs, killed, processed, cooked and eaten them. My daughter and I made our own looms out of old picture frames and nails. If I had to, I could join some pieces together for what I needed. We've used knowledge gained from historical museums with much success in every area pertaining to man's survival--food, clothing, shelter, water, and fire. I could go on and on with this, but will not. For those who are interested, take this questionnaire and visit the website there. The future of the true church is the woods. He that hath an ear, let him hear. This has implications far beyond the woods however. Our dependence makes us mentally deficient in many, many ways...
Keep your child close to you and use homeschooling as a vehicle to teach the scriptures and the things that you want your child to know in order to please God and live in our society. Don't rush out and buy "Christian" curricula (much of it is warmed over paganism sprinkled with a few Bible verses), seek out a Biblical Scholarship.
We need to get out of this pit. Get your children (and yourself) off of The Playground. Our Deception Series contains much insight as to what is happening in this world today in articles like, "THE MOTHER" (as in THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH, Rev. 17).
Strong, Bible-based Christian families live as heirs together of the grace of life.
family, [L. familia, household establishment] n. a household; the basic social unit consisting of a husband and a wife and the children that they rear.
Note: it does NOT take a village to raise a child. It takes the blood of Jesus, the Word of God, a father, and a mother to raise a child. That's the Bible pattern. If you are a single parent, the blood, the Word, and grace will sustain you.
A word for singles: Let not the eunuch say, "Behold I am a dry tree." If you use your single life well (pursue your manhood or womanhoood whatever the case may be), thou SHALT be an mighty one in the earth without the distractions attending the married folk (I Cor 7:32-34). Do not forget that "Thy Maker is thy husband" (Is 54:5) therefore if you study and consider human marriage in light of our relationship with Christ thou shalt be RICH (we would ALL do well to study this). The Lord Jesus is called the Bridegroom and the church is the bride. Let us go and learn what that meaneth.
SECTIONS OF THIS PAGE INCLUDE:
The Family is Under Attack || Homeschooling || Fathers || Mothers || Children || Child Training
Things to do together || Resources for the Family
The Family is Under Attack
- Working Mothers (what effect is this national phenomenon having on families, children, and the mothers themselves as they bear Adam's curse?)
- What about sports? It should be self-evident that professional sports and the tv on which they are watched are of the world and colossal time wasters. God taketh not pleasure in the legs of a man (Ps 147:10). Christians are separate from the world and its offerings.)
- "You're killing me." Life is hard with an unfaithful spouse, but you can go on in the name of Jesus. Divorce and remarriage is no option. If the unbelieving depart, let him depart and let the believer remain unmarried (ref. I Cor 7, Romans 7:2-3).
- Profaning the Covenant of Marriage Divorce and remarriage is adultery (Matt 5:31-32; 19:3-12). If a husband or wife has a living spouse and is remarried that person is engaged in active adultery. You must not think that God smiles on you. Your bed is defiled. Whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. This scourge plagues the visible church where preachers join people together in adultery.
- Viewing whoremongers committing whoredom is commiting adultery (Matt 5:27-28). It is tearing marriages apart--I know this from personal knowledge. So-called Christian ministries saying that compulsively watching whoredom is an "addiction," a sickness--it is not a sickness. It is lust flamed out of control, insatiable and quickly leading to hell and the lake of fire. One poor young man of fourteen years of age wrote to me years ago, afraid of his inability to control his use of the whoremonger movies or masturbation. Those spirits get ahold of a person and they can't stop themselves. There is at least one textbook for elementary school students teaching them how to masturbate. I told my child her "secrets" (Bible word) are secret. She goes to the bathroom, keeps them clean, and if God will have her to marry one day, they will be for babies and her husband. Other than these things, leave them alone. Whoremonger movies are a major problem in the visible church. But nobody wants to talk about it, you see. Why? They are probably partaking of it themselves. I once heard some Baptist preachers had a convention. One of the preachers kept witnessing to the front desk clerk. One day the preacher asked why he did not take heed. The clerk showed him lists of the whoremonger movies that the preachers had be ordering since their stay at the hotel. Hell is flamed up in the pulpits. One preacher said in talking with a "bishop," the bishop said that the biggest problem that he had in his precinct is preachers watching whoremonger movies. The visible church has replaced the anointing of the Holy Ghost with seminary. Unanointed, unsaved men go to school and then into pulpits across the land. If a true Christian enters one of these churches, their days there are numbered because there is no room for truth and holiness in those places--Christians get run out of there. So-called Christians are sitting in so-called churches on Sunday and then looking at disease-ridden, possessed whores and whoremongers hopping around naked in front of a camera run by another whoremonger. All involved are mad. All kinds of wicked spirits are flying everywhere and these men, women, and children involved in it are carrying around devils. False brethren who partake of this wickedness will not get away with it but will get their portion with the other hypocrites and unbelievers. Man, if you have a wife, let HER fulfill ALL your needs. If she is not around, relax and be productive. Teach your children that their secrets are secrets (that's why we need to teach the word--it calls everything what it should be called). They wash their secrets and one day they will be used to make babies, if God ordains that they marry. But for now, LEAVE YOUR SECRETS ALONE. The professed sister must be ware also with "Christian" romance novels. They are not only useless make-believe but can put the reader in the position for mental whoredom. Is that not what they are written for?
- Order Brave New Schools (the public school is preparing generations for the worship of the beast.) (You can also read it online.)
- Get your children out of public school
- Public school indoctrinates children (Author (a school teacher) says, "I discovered that schools are using psychological techniques and occult practices to manipulate the opinions, views, and values of our children, break down parent-child communications (intentionally destroying the family structure), and to teach Biblically unsound doctrines and pro-satanism. The intention: to prepare children for a New World Order (NWO), condition them into accepting and practicing occultism, and ultimately, to willingly worship satan.)
- Public school is like prison (slaughterhouses of the mind.)
- Rome and public schools (teach your own children! you can do it!)
- Have Christian Schools turned the tide? (No. This tract explains why no organization outside of the home will provide the reformation and revival we desperately need.)
...I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in thy grandmother Lois, and thy mother Eunice; and I am persuaded that in thee also (II Tim 1:5). And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus (II Tim 3:15).
- Hypocrite parents drive children from the Lord no matter how many times you take them to church. This section is for real Christians.
- BiblicalScholarship.net Let the scriptures lead the way. If you have an Authorized Bible, you have a school. It is your only textbook.
- Best Homeschooling Ideas ($3 cassette tape. I really ENJOYED hearing her homeschooling philosophy! It was like a breath of fresh air. My whole mindset was different. There are a number of things I do not agree with in their ministry but this tape was important in my early journey.)
- Homeschool Legal Defense Association (homeschoolers join this--they will defend you if you ever need it and they send out a regular magazines detailing the legislative environment, etc.)
- Your baby can read--start teaching them so that they can read the word. By 20 months, our daughter was reading words like God, Jesus, Bible, amen, word, outside, books, is, nose, foot, eyes, shoulder, etc. She can also read these combined in simple sentences. She was not forced or coerced. It is like a game to her. She always saying, "Cards. Cards." I put them where she can get to them. Get some white THICK/STRONG cardboard and a red marker. Cut it up into cards and write a word, e.g., "Jesus" on both sides. Use them as flash cards--say them out loud while the child looks on. Give them the card after you read it. Let the baby store the cards in a box (I use an empty Kleenex box) where the child can pick them up and play with them and look at them. After they learn the words, write them in simple sentences on white strips of cardboard or posterboard. Visit BiblicalScholarship.net for more information.
Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it (Eph 5:25). And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord (I Cor 6:4). Fathers, provoke not your children to anger, lest they be discouraged (Col 3:21).
- Family worship in the home: the man's duty
- Husbands honour your wives (link to order form) (EXCELLENT video by Michael Pearl. It is the very last item on the order form. It says, "Husbands - Wives video 2 Tapes". I do not agree with everything in the no greater joy ministry. There are faults.)
- The Great Duty of Family Religion (a plea to governor of families (fathers) to take this sacred responsibility seriously)
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. Ephesians 5:22-24
- Read Proverbs 31:10-31 for the portrait of a righteous sister. Let her own works praise her...
- The Bible teaches that wives are to be in submission to their husbands. If he is not asking you to do wrong (like with Ananias and Sapphira), serve your husband.
- Showing hospitality. Tips for welcoming others into your home.
- The Jezebel Profile (are you a spiritually intense wife? you may be working a Jezebel on your husband!)
- If you husband is wicked and tries to lead you into wickedness, don't go there. Remember Ananias and Sapphira. Sapphira was expected to do what was right.
- The Ministry of Hospitality (Video. Order from Bob Jones. This video teaches basic things about hospitality. Keep your house clean and keep your conversations towards those things that become sound doctrine.)
Ephesians 6:1, 4 Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but BRING THEM UP in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. For, Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward (Psalm 127:3) Holy children, you are to be a BLESSING to your parents. Psalm 127:4-5 says, "As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. HAPPY is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall NOT be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate."
- Teach your children at home! Homeschooling as a vehicle to teach the scriptures.
- As you live in a simple manner, teach your children the practical skills that they need to be able to take care of themselves (reading, writing, mathematics, hunting, fishing, cooking, sewing, husbandry, etc.). I started at the earliest age and so my daughter has been a help to me for many years. Let them do as much for themselves as possible at every stage. New responsibilities bring new challenges. Rising to these challenges brings confidence and maturity.
- Ideas to teach children the word of God (email response to a woman with two young children.)
- How to Raise a Crook (in just a few sure fire steps!)
- Moody Science Classics, Video Pack of 20 (mostly King James 1611, CBD Stock Number: WW6705, 1-800-247-4784 (1-800-CHRISTIAN). Costs about $100 "Marvel at amazing animals. Journey through the human circulatory system. Discover why the Incan culture mysteriously declined. . . . And through it all, rejoice in the majesty of God! This 20-volume set of award-winning videos offers your whole family a balanced approach to science, while giving credit to the Creator. Addresses physics, biology, astronomy, and more! 28 minutes each." This set is revelatory and awesome.
- The Children's Corner (Bible stories, God's creatures, etc.)
- Children: To Have or Not to Have? God said, "Be fruitful and multiply," but man says, "Two is enough!" The low fecudity in America became very obvious to me in 2009 when I felt, for the first time, like a stranger in my own country. The immigrants that have flooded our borders have many children, meanwhile Americans are like dried up sticks. I thought about the families in my own neighborhood. One child here and another there for most. The Catholics, they have their children as they listen to the pope. They have the numbers. In my case, past whoredom and a messed up situation have dried me up from the privilege of having a flock of children.
- Socialization (explains how believers have harmed their children by allowing social relationships they never should have allowed and refutes the modern error of "socialization" for our youngsters. Especially good for home schoolers and those seeking a separated lifestyle for their family.)
- Ritalin--is it good? (In many cases ADD should be changed to, "ADP...A Discipline Problem". At other times, tv and electronics may be the culprits and most certainly contributing factors.)
- Ritalin can cause death (don't let schools bully you into using it. Get your kids out of school anyway and school them yourself!)
- Marriage: How it should be contracted (why the feeling-oriented, flesh-dominated dating process of contemporary Christianity failed in producing strong, stable marriages; makes a case for parents being vitally involved in making the marriage contract.) Marriage, Divorce, and Remarriage is adultery if there is a living spouse. Children need to know this from the youngest age. This doctrine is obscured today and is not taught in the false church. Children need to know this BEFORE they get married.
- The Dating Dilemna First of all, I discourage marriage in accordance with I Cor 7. Second of all, dating is a heathen concept of going around the block with different people for enjoyment and not necessarily marriage. If anybody comes calling with any other intent than marriage, that man need not knock on this door. In this day and age, people are crazy. If a man grown up watching television or seen pornography, he need not knock. I'll never give my consent to that. Each needs to be with his own kind. Not to say that dogs cannot get saved--I did. But each after his own kind. All kinds of secrets lurk within a person. I know from personal, horrible experience.
Training up children
Proverbs 22:6 TRAIN UP a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
- If your child is not trained, you cannot teach him and he is a disturbance.
- They need us. (children need us not just room and board. Short meditation.)
- Here a little, there a little (short meditation on rearing in the midst of dark times--includes information on living a simple life.)
- Letters to Parents (For the training of children. By Charles Finney.)
- The Training of Children (By William Booth)
- Online book: To Train up a child (Michael & Debbie Pearl--I don't agree with everything in their ministry, but this book was important in my life. We don't know how to be parents in America.)
- One man called "dating," "divorce practice."
- Love your children, and when they don't do everything right, remember that they are still learning; also don't be too busy teach them and spend time together working; use the rod when they are disobedient (Prov. 22:15) and they will give you rest; work is important, they should have tasks commensurate with their age level. Undisciplined children are out of control because the Biblical admonition to correct them is not followed. Instead, people are putting their children on mind-altering drugs and still leaving them in front of the television which is causing people to be very much mentally disturbed. With older children, I find "tasks" works well--do whatever was supposed to be done (and wasn't done) and receive another task in addition to it.
Things to do together.
- Work. My daughter made her bed and other things at two years old. As a baby she sat and played happily as I weeded. As she got older, she helped. At four years old she put away dishes into cabinets on her level. One night, she was six years old and I needed her to fix her father dinner (bacon can be made in the oven) and she took care of it. She mends her father's clothes, she likes to do carpentry projects. She does not like doing the dishes, but she has to anyway. She likes to make fires; sometimes we cook over them. When she was little, she would fold the towels, etc. If we took the warnings of Revelation 13 seriously, we would begin to establish a more independent lifestyle for ourselves and our children. In so doing, we would find an interesting, satisfying sort of life for ourselves and our children. Many children are stuck in a world in endless vain activities (skateboard, football, etc.) when they should be learning some type of skills. We learned about foraging for food outside and sometimes we cook with with wild edibles (often called "weeds"--some are dangerous, you must be able to positively determine what you are eating is safe--some of the weeds WILL KILL YOU IF YOU EAT THEM).
- Regular long walks (moving and getting sunshine are important, I like to read, or meditate (as in think) when I walk. Some families go fishing.
- Complete useful projects, e.g., making an end table or a table on which to set plants (I like to look around the house for scrap wood for projects).
- Organize one thing your home--go to the drawer, closet, etc. that you least like to see and then clean it out. If you do this daily, soon your home will be organized.
- Make homecooked nutritious meals--chicken, spaghetti, pot roast, potatoes, rice, oatmeal, beans, fish, vegetables, fruits, nuts, etc.; drink water, milk, homemade drinks; butter or olive oil instead of margarine.
Resources for the family.
- AVOID HELL-I-VISION! YOU INVITE SATAN IN YOUR HOME!
What's behind the wall? (polemic against hellivision--also includes some ideas for other things to do besides watching television (how to have a real and productive life).)
CHRISTIANS' PET SIN (gives a case against the issue of television in a Christian home; details the devastating influence TV has on believers.)
Television: The Idle Christian's Idol
http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/TV/07/12/sesame.street.reut/index.html -- Sesame Street to feature AIDS character
- Read the Bible online or download
- AV Publications -- www.avpublications.com Gail Riplinger's website. You can order New Age Bible Versions
- All Recipes -- www.allrecipes.com (use their search feature to get recipes for just about anything--whether cooking for your family or ministering hospitality to others.)
It is NOT family planning. It is murder!
| Eternal Life | Hell is Real | The Gospel According to John |
| My Testimony |Why I Read the Authorized KJV Bible|
| The Hymnal | Messianic Prophecies Fulfilled by Jesus Christ |
| Epistle Dedicatory to the Authorized King James of 1611 |
Home for hundreds of articles.