CONTEMPLATIVE PRAYER: A QUICK ROAD TO HELL FOR A DISOBEDIENT CHURCH
Part IV: Who or What is the Kundalini Serpent Power
***WHAT IS THE BIBLE NAME FOR THE KUNDALINI?" ***
As previously discussed, the kundalini is called "the serpent power" and means "coiled". In the midst of my researches, I wondered, "What is the Bible name for the Kundalini?"
Answer: That old serpent called the Devil and Satan.Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
2 Corinthians 11:3...the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty...
The kundalini serpent power is the serpent--that old serpent called the Devil and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world. The devil and Satan is still appearing as a serpent. Satan and his angels/devils form one undivided kingdom consisting of Satan, his angels, and his human agents who do his bidding. All unsaved people are under the prince of the power of the air--saved people used to be under him too--but there are some people who know that they are actually contacting and serving evil spirits (and part of their plan to corrupt all mankind that all might be damned to everlasting fire and contempt).
*** "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE LIGHTS? I SAW THE LIGHTS FOR MYSELF."" ***2 Corinthians 11:14 ... Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
The devil knows how to put on a light show. And he knows how to do lying miracles to deceive people, too...people who do not receive the love of the truth of God's word.
As professed Christians do their enchantments, they are calling up that Kundalini spirit--that serpent power--and they are seeing the lights, as does the Greek Orthodox Hesychast*. They think that what they are doing is good because they are using Bible words, like the name of the Lord, to contact their god--but the god that they are contacting is not the the God of the Bible--it is the god that responds to vain repetition as in Hinduism and mystical traditions like with the Roman Catholic mystics, the Greek Orthodox, etc. These disobedient individuals are getting in contact with the serpent power and calling it that which it is not--it is not the Lord. These people (who are (1) ignorant of the Bible or (2) who choose to believe only certain parts of it) are told that the technique that they use to contact the Lord or God does not matter and that all people will contact the god of their understanding. This is a lie--the devil's techniques contact the devil. Witches, atheists, and slew of other people "successfully" utilize these techniques. Disobedience--even when using the name of the Lord--will always bring forth evil results. Using the name of the Lord will not guarantee your safety in entering unchartered waters--his word must be obeyed, it is only in his word that there is safety. Using God's name in vain repetition/mantra will summon devils. God hath magnified his word above all his name--saying his name is not enough, his word must be obeyed. Saying his name without obedience to his word is taking his name in vain, thereby breaking the second commandment (see Exodus chapter 20).*Excerpts from "Eastern Orthodoxy [-] The Mystical Trap"--"The term Hesychasm, as used by the Orthodox Church originates from the Greek term meaning inner stillness. Timothy Ware notes, 'The Hesychast is one who devotes himself to the prayer of silence--to prayer that is stripped, so far as possible, of all images, words and discursive [reasoning, rationalizing] thinking.' Though it differs in some respects to the mystical practices of the Eastern religions, it also has much in common with them. As Ware acknowledges 'There are interesting parallels between the [Eastern/Greek Orthodox] Hesychast "method" and Hindu yoga. . ."
Devils will come in response to disobedience no matter what name they are called by. The devil can pose as an impostor and so can his workers. And they are very interested in religious things. They buzz about these things. The devil walketh about as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour (reference 1 Peter 5:8). The devil's people, as ravening wolves, are not content to stay amongst themselves, they seek out the Lord's sheep in order to persecute the sheep. The agents of Satan will even turn themselves into church workers--they and the devil are busy.2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
The serpent tricked Eve and he and his ministers are tricking these "emergent church" people. "Emergent church"--yes something is indeed emerging--an antichrist assembly of church sinners that rejects the word of God and is worshipping the devil.
The Bible teaches us that false Christs and false prophets shall arise in the last days shewing great signs and wonders--if it were possible, they would deceive the very elect.Matthew 24:24 ...there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
These things will not deceive the elect because we believe the scriptures more than our eyes.
This is what we are seeing in these last days--
- False apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ
- Satan himself transformed into an angel of light.
- Satan's ministers transformed as the ministers of righteousness.
- False Christs.
- Devils (men will be worshipping devils--Revelation 9:20)
The Lord told us four times in Matthew 24 that the devil and his ministers are going to deceive people. Those who are delving into the serpent power and "meditative spirituality", are actually seeing and experiencing many wonders, e.g., astounding lights, levitation, being one with the universe, having an inner adviser, gaining supernatural magic powers, etc. They are becoming sorcerers and magicians and workers with familiar spirit like in those old times. Sorcery has been conducted underground for many years, now it is on the surface, and a number of persons are gravitating toward it. The Lord tells us that there are going to be many deceivers in the last days. They traverse the earth in workshops, books, videos, churches, etc. and on television and radio. The Lord warns us to take heed that no man deceive us--these entities are coming in his name, saying that they are Christ.
There was war in heaven and now the devil is cast down to the earth having great wrath for he knoweth that he hath but a short time (reference Revelation 12:7-12; Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! [reference Revelation 12:12]). The devil is mustering his forces down here--including all the fake church people, the church sinners, hypocrites, and street sinners.Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
*** BUT I SAW THE LIGHT FOR MYSELF!" ***The devil himself is transformed into an angel of light.
*** "BUT I FELT SUCH LOVE AND ONENESS WITH THE UNIVERSE!"***
The devil himself is TRANSFORMED into an angel of light, like he is good. The devil is also a liar and he has been lying to men since the beginning, in garden of Eden. He can say words like "I love you." I read the word of a convicted murderer who said that he was in contact with Satan who said something just like that, "I love you" (the man hearkened to Satan, murdered, was tried and convicted and was eventually put to death for his crimes). The devil knows how to move people and he knows how to do signs and wonders. He provoked the great king David to number Israel. In the book of Job we read how Satan brought all kinds of physical calamities to Job's life. It is not outside of the devil's capabilities to lie and to shew lying signs and wonders to those who put themselves under his command through contemplative prayer.The devil himself is transformed into an angel of light. (reference 2 Corinthians 11:14)
People may think that they feel love after contacting the devil, but what they are receiving are lying signs and wonders. The devil is a liar--John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
In considering the the contemplative prayer movement, I wondered about Egypt because of Revelation 11:8--And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
I searched on words and phrases like "yoga", "Egypt", "Egyptian spirituality", "Egyptian Book of the Dead" (one described it as a book of magic spells) and came across various items. I counsel all against searching. Some of what I found (emphases ours)--
- An article entitled, "Did you Know: Yoga Has Egyptian Roots". From the article, I copied a phrase, "...yoga has historic roots in Egypt as well as India."
- Egyptian yoga--Kemetic meditation, Kemetic mysticism, Kemetic yoga based on Egyptian Book of the Dead.
- a reference to the serpent seen in some Egyptian art and headdresses
*** THE HIDDEN IS NOW REVEALED ***
The specific techniques of magicians was hidden for a long time, hence the name occult [concealed, unknown]. Webster's 1828 addresses this lack of knowledge under the entry for the word, "conjure" (emphases ours)--To expel, to drive or to affect, in some manner, by magic arts... or by the use of certain words, characters or ceremonies to engage supernatural influence; as, to conjure up evil spirits...
Note. It is not easy to define this word, nor any word of like import; as the practices of conjurors are little known, or various and indefinite...
People are now sinful and disobedient enough to be deceived at the highest level, coming face-to-face with the devil and seeking him out. With contemplative prayer, occult practices are come right out into the open into so-called churches. What was hidden is now in the mainstream. History shows that this abomination has been long planned (e.g., the book Esoteric Christianity written many years ago).
*** EASTERN MYSTICISM FOR ALL GROUPS IS LEADING TO INTERSPIRITUALITY (ALL DISOBEDIENT-TO-THE-BIBLE-PEOPLE WORSHIPPING THE SAME SPIRIT) AND PASTED TOGETHER WITH A "SOCIAL DOCTRINE" FALSE GOSPEL (IT SOUNDS GOOD AND GIVES PEOPLE SOMETHING TO DO) ***
The blasphemous idea of using eastern heathen techniques in the visible church is not new--neither is the idea of interspirituality and the brotherhood of man (as in "We are all just brothers, just coexist and get along")*.*We are all naturally brothers in Adam headed for hell (Adam and Eve were the first two people and out of Adam's loins we all came); but only those who repent of their sins and believe in the last Adam, the Lord Jesus Christ, are born again and are brothers in the Lord. Those that do not repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ are still in their sins and still under the god of this world, which is Satan. Christians have no problem with coexisting with other people, they are, by blood, our brothers. It is the Roman Catholic "Church" that has been such a terror for centuries on end with her Crusades, Inquisitions, recusancy, assassinations, etc.That "brotherhood of man" idea can be seen back to the 1800s when examining the life, beliefs, and studies of Annie Besant, theosophist* and author of "Esoteric Christianity" (I do not recommend that anyone look her up). Her focus on eastern mysticism and her social doctrine of "the brotherhood of man" is seen today--she proposed a change from "servants of God" to "servants of man" (it is Satan that savoureth not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.).*When I think of the word theosophist, "Lucifer worshipper" comes to mind (the Luciferian aspect is not found in the following definitions, however). When looking up definitions I came across phrases and ideas like gaining direct knowledge about God through occult and eastern traditions and spiritual ecstasy; all religions have a thread underlying them; theosophy has sought to form a universal brotherhood [reminiscent of that interspirituality in Part III and the social doctrine gospel below]; study of Esoteric Hinduisim and Buddhism presented fundamentally in the works of famous occultist Madam Blavatsky (1831-1892) (her book The Voice of the Silence (as found online) unsurprisingly mentions the kundalini) and Alice Bailey (1880-1949).
Lucistrust.org has an article entitled, "The Esoteric Meaning of Lucifer" which notes that Alice and Foster Bailey named their "fledgling publishing company, 'Lucifer Publishing Company'" for two or three years in the early 1920s (in 1925, the name was changed to Lucis Publishing Company and has remained the same). The Lucistrust.org also notes that "Alice and Foster Bailey were serious students of Theosophy, a spiritual tradition which views Lucifer as one of the solar Angels, those advanced Beings Who Theosophy says descended...to bring the principle of mind to what was then animal-man." In theosophy, talk of the fall of Lucifer is by no means in a negative sense, the devil gets respect from these people. I refrain from saying more. Many, many abominations, blasphemies, and heresies sprung up in the 1800s... The church people are being sucked into this brotherhood of sinners worshipping Satan. We are near the end; this outrage cannot go on much longer.
Today, many visible churches are preaching what might be called a social doctrine gospel; they do what they think are good works for their fellowman while disobeying the precepts of the Authorized Version of 1611 of the Bible. It does not take much looking to see that "the social doctrine" is akin Bessant's proposed change from "servants of God" to "servants of man" (obedience to God's makes a Christian. Disobedience to God's word makes a follower of the devil. The Bible calls these people, "the children of disobedience" (Ephesians 2:2, 5:6; Colossians 3:6.). These churches will join hands with anybody and any religion, etc. in order to complete what they think are good works. Some call it "the love gospel" (these fallen away churches say that God accepts everybody no matter what they believe or do; the only people that love gospel people seem to be against are the people who tell the truth of the word of God. God does not accept all worship; they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth (reference John 4:24)--his word is truth (reference John 17:17). False brethren/apostates often call truth tellers "legalists," etc.)
*** ROMAN CATHOLIC SOCIAL DOCTRINE GOES WAY, WAY BACK ***
Roman Catholic social doctrine has been propounded in the letters of the popes, like a new strategy, for over one hundred years. It presents as if Rome were leading the cause for "the common good" and bringing all people together under the guise of "humanity" and "justice" and bringing "the Gospel" to bear on "social questions" and bringing a "global vision of man and of the human race"-- This is not the the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
The Lord Jesus Christ came to save men from their sins. Christ died, was buried and rose again on the third day--THIS is the gospel that Paul preached (reference 1 Corinthians 15:1-8). The social doctrine/brotherhood of man/love gospel type gospel came from somewhere else. It is not the gospel of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ; it is a false gospel. It is what Paul terms, "another gospel" (reference Galatians 1:6-9). The popes have promulgated a series of encylicals/letters through the years that deal with the social doctrine of the Roman Catholic church--the encyclicals build on each other and reinforce each other and the popes often even reference each other's encylicals--with only a cursory look, one can see this (and with a little imagination, one can imagine this social doctrine being preached from Romish pulpits from generation to generation.). The following are superficial excerpts from some such letters accessed through ewtn.com/library/indexes/encyc.htm [the encyclical sections have numbers] (emphases ours). The phrase, "the common good" is found in each one of these--
- Rerum Novarum (On Capital and Labor) (sometimes called, On the Condition of the Working Classes)--Pope Leo XIII, 1891
(2. "We...speak on the condition of the working classes..."; "It is no easy matter to define the relative rights and mutual duties of the rich and of the poor"; 16. "...no practical solution of this question will be found apart from the intervention of religion and of the Church"; "...the Church improves and betters the condition of the working man...for this purpose recourse should be had...to the intervention of State authority; [the following is presumed to be one of her practical solutions--22. "...it is one thing to have a right to the possession of money and another to have a right to use money as one [w]ills."] [this is a curious statement because in number four (4) of this same letter, the socialist contention is condemned but this sounds socialist]; 25. "...if Christian precepts prevail, the respective classes will not only be united in the bonds of friendship, but also in those of brotherly love. For they will feel that all men are children of the same common Father, who is God..."; 32. ..."***the common good***"); 58. "The offices and charges of the society should be apportioned for the good of the society itself..."
- Quadragesimo Anno (On Reconstruction of the Social Order)--Pope Pius XI, 1931
(1. [gushes over Leo XIII's "On the Condition of the Workers," the above 1891 letter]; 2. ..."the social question"; 5. "... in equality in the distribution of this world's goods..."; 49. "...***the common good***..."; 50. "...a person's superfluous income, that is, income which he does not need to sustain life fittingly and with dignity, is not left wholly to his own free determination.
- Populorum Progressio (On the Development of Peoples)--Pope Paul VI, 1967
(1. "The development of peoples has the Church's close attention, particularly...of those who are looking for a wider share in the benefits of civilization"; 2. "Our predecessors...Leo XIII in Rerum Novarum, Pius XI in Quadragesimo Anno and John XXII...--not to mention the messages of Pius XII to the world did not fail in the duty of their office of shedding the light of the Gospel on the social questions of their times." 3. "the social question has become world-wide"; 13. [speaking of "the Church] "Sharing the noblest aspirations of men and suffering when she sees them not satisfied, she wishes to help them attain their full flowering, and that is why she offers men...a global vision of man and of the human race."; 21. "***the common good***" )
- Laborem Exercens (On Human Work)--Pope John Paul II, 1981 (2. [section title--"In the Organic Development of the Church's Social Action and Teaching"], During the years that separate us from the publication of the encyclical Rerum Novarum, the social question..." "It is difficult to list here in detail all the manifestations of the commitment of the church and of Christians in the social question, for they are too numerous. ...the main coordinating center in this field is the Pontifical Commission Justice and Peace...", 10. "***...the common good...***"
- Sollicitudo Rei Socialis (Twentieth Anniversary of Populorum Progressio)--Pope John Paul II, 1987 (1. "The social concern of the Church, directed towards an authentic development of man and society which would respect and promote all the dimensions of the human person...", "...beginning with the Encyclical Rerum Novarum of Leo XIII [see 1891]; 2. "Part of this large body of social teaching is the distinguished Encyclical "Populorum Progressio" which my esteemed predecessor Paul VI published on 26 March 1967.", 10. "***...the common good...***"
- Centesimus Annus (On the Hundredth Anniversary of Rerum Novarum)--Pope John Paul II, 1991 (2. Although the commemoration at hand is meant to honor Rerum Novarum, it also honors those encyclicals and other documents of my predecessors which have helped to make Pope Leo's encyclical present and alive in history, thus constituting what would come to be called the Church's "social doctrine," "social teaching" or even "social magisterium.", 6. "***...the common good...***"
- Caritas in Veritate--Pope Benedict XVI, 2009 (6. "justice and *** the common good ***"..., 9. "...human development...", "...the possibility of integral human development...", "Her social doctrine..." 11. ...the whole Church...when she performs works of charity is engaged in promoting integral human development, "authentic human development"; 12. "...the Church's social doctrine..."; 13. "In addition to its important link with the entirety of the Church's social doctrine, Populorum Progressio.... His was certainly a social teaching of great importance: he underlined the indispensable importance of the Gospel for building a society according to freedom and justice, in the ideal and historical prespecive of a civilization animated by love." , "the social question", "...the Christian social message...".
- OUR UPDATE (8/21/14): The book, Catholic Social Thought: The Documentary Heritage, ed. by David O'Brien and Thomas A. Shannon (© 1992, thirteenth printing 2005) contains some of the papal encyclicals above as well as others. Excerpts from its "Contents" page:
- Rerum Novarum: The Condition of Labor (Leo XIII, 1891);
- Quadragesimo Anno: After Forty Years (Pius XI, 1931);
- Mater et Magistra: Christianity and Social Progress (John XXIII, 1961);
- Pacem in Terris: Peace on Earth (John XXIII, 1963);
- Gaudium et Spes: Pastoral Constitution on the Church in the Modern World (Second Vatican Council, 1965);
- Populorum Progressio: On the Development of Peoples (Paul VI, 1967);
- Octogesima Adveniens: A Call to Action on the Eightieth Anniversary of Rerum Novarum (Paul VI, 1971);
- Justice in the World (Synod of Bishops, 1971);
- Evangelii Nuntiandi: Evangelization in the Modern World (Paul VI, 1975);
- "The Social Teaching of John Paul II" -- Laborem Exercens: On Human Work (1981), Sollicitudo Rei Socialis: On Social Concern (1987), Centesimus Annus: On the Hundreth Anniversary of Rerum (1991);
- The Challenge of peace: God's Promise and Our Response (U.S. Catholic Bishops, 1983);
- Economic Justice for All (U.S. Catholic Bishops, 1986)]
"The Common Good", "the social question"... The Catechism of the Catholic Church itself (ISBN:0-385-47967-0) has sections such as (emphases ours):
- "The Common Good" (ref. numbers 1905-1912).
- "The Social Doctrine of the Church" (ref. numbers 2419-2425),
- "Economic Activity and Social Justice" (ref. numbers 2426-2436),
- "Justice and Solidarity Among Nations" (ref. numbers 2437-2442),
"The common good" is becoming more known today.
The storytellers are out in force.
The apostate Protestant churches have chimed in with their own version of "We've all got to work together for the good of all, for peace--that is the gospel. We are all brothers, there no need to focus on conversion, there is the brotherhood of man and the fatherhood of God." This delusion can only get stronger as they continue in "contemplative spirituality" because they will believe according to the deceiving spirits that they contact. Revelation reveals that men will be worshipping devils (reference Revelation 9:10).
So called Christians, atheists, Catholics, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, witches, new agers, etc. can all sit in the same room and practice meditation with no conflict. How? Men are accepting a false belief called "panentheism" which says that God is in all (everybody) (this differs from pantheism which says that everything is God)*. The way that Hindus look at that is that if God is in all, there is no need for anyone to be converted--much of the professed visible church has taken on that mentality, too. That is how many church people can wickedly sit down and accept anybody as their brother. The flesh likes that because they can be accepting of everybody on earth (no matter what they do or believe or blaspheme) and they can please men and not suffer any persecution. Paul said, "...if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ" (Galatians 1:10). Wicked church people are not the servants of Christ; they profess that they know God, but in works they deny him, being abominable and disobedient and unto every good work reprobate (reference Titus 1:16). The truth is that God is in his people (those who REPENT of their sins, BELIEVE on his Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, and OBEY his word). Others are still the children of wrath. They are still under the devil, who is the god of this world, the prince of the power of the air (reference John 8:44; Ephesians 2:2). In the apostate churches there is no focus on "people need to repent and be saved." Instead, these church people are being led to focus on feelings, experiences, and changing society for a better world down here (or to meet their own selfish desires, e.g. health and wealth.). ]*[Aside: I recently saw an article about scientists searching for and discovering the "God particle." It is easy to see how some preposterous false science announcement will make panentheists further believe the lie that they have been fed that God is in all. The simple believeth every word (reference Proverbs 14:15); they pass on and are punished (reference Proverbs 22:3).]
Contemplative Prayer: A Quick Road to Hell For A Disobedient Church
Part V: Kundalini Awakening--(1) Reported Symptoms and (2) Counsel For How the Repentant Can Leave It Behind
Notes and Quotes Index
Deception Series and Email Archives