the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will
He increaseth the nations, and destroyeth them:
he enlargeth the nations, and straiteneth them again.
~THE SECTIONS OF THIS PAGE~
- From Adam to Jamestowne to Independence
- Notes, Articles, and Analyses... (including warnings from our founders about factitious men, and those that seek unjust dominion, etc.)
- A Protestant, prosperous, liberal* nation formed
- Sample Papal Responses to America's ways*[someone has hijacked the word "liberal" it has always meant freehearted/bountiful/generous. Today, by and large, it is used erroneously to describe a group of vocal sinners]
King James I of Great Britain,
founding monarch of the United States of America
FROM ADAM TO JAMESTOWN TO INDEPENDENCE
- Adam: The First Man
- The Nations Divided
- The Nations Scattered
- The People Now Across the Sea
- Europeans Sail West--tyrannical Roman Catholic Christopher Columbus, "the first slavetrader in the New World"
- Amerigo to America
- Exploration and Colonization
- King James VI & I (founding monarch of both Great Britain and the United States of America)
- The Virginia Company
- Instructions for the Virginia Colony (1606) (instructions from the Virginia Company of London to the first settlers at Jamestown)
- Evangelistic Charters (written by King James I, king of Great Britain)
- First settlers of Jamestown (104 men and boys)
- Jamestowne: Birthplace of America
- Jamestown Signs
- Troubles in the New World
- Captain John Smith and chief Powhattan, men for the time
- Pocahontas the Peacemaker (Daughter of Powhattan, Pocahontas married colonist John Rolfe and was received by King James I with royal honors when visiting England
- The Starving Time
- Help Arrives
- Martial Law Instituted
- Tobacco; Counterblaste to Tobacco (by King James VI & I, considered by many as the first anti-smoking tract)
- The Capital is Moved
- The Colonists Rebel
- The Revolutionary War
- The Declaration of Independence
- A New Nation Begun
- The Constitution
NOTES, ARTICLES, AND ANALYSES...
- The Constitution of the United States of America (the supreme law of the land)
- Presidential Oath of Office. The following is taken from he Library of Congress American Memory website (http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/pihtml/pioaths.html) on 7/30/2014 (emphases ours)--
Presidential Oaths of Office
The information below is courtesy of the Architect of the Capitol. It has been compiled by the Office of the Curator from contemporary accounts and other sources in the files of the Architect of the Capitol.
Each president recites the following oath, in accordance with Article II, Section I of the U.S. Constitution:"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
- The Bill of Rights (sweet music in the ears of freedom lovers)
- Federalists and Anti-Federalists
- President George Washington's Inaugural Speech
- President George Washington's Presidential Farewell Address
- The Declaration of Independence (1776)
- The Constitution of the United States (1787)
- Benjamin Franklin's Petition Against Slavery (1790)
- Virginia Resolution against the Alien and Sedition Acts (1798)
- President Thomas Jefferson's First Inaugural Address (1801)
- Letter to Jefferson (1825)
- Official Language: English
- The Power of Language
- Who were the Anglo Saxons?
- National/Patriotic Songs
- Pledge of Allegiance
A PROTESTANT, PROSPEROUS, LIBERAL NATION FORMED
- The United States Congress: (1) Instructed the importation of 20,000 Bibles during the war with Britain (1777) and (2) Officially recommended Robert Atiken's Edition of the Bible (Authorized Version of 1611) to the citizens of the United States. (see What nation hath changed its gods?)
- Early laws that tried to keep the Roman Catholic Church--the church of the Inquisition--the church of "papal supremacy"--in check. Today one might hear these early laws referred to as "anti-Catholic". Those who say such things must suppose that society is completely ignorant of Rome's history or that of her Jesuits. Multitudes of people have been terrorized and murdered by Rome--including millions of Christians. To know Rome's systematic murder of Christians and then to call the sufferers and their descendants "anti-Catholic" is the work of cavilers (raisers of false objections). "To explain the word tricks and strategems being employed today, we have to go back to a vocabulary that has fallen into disuse. A vocabulary that sufferers knew. We don't learn this vocabulary for the SAT, the GRE, the GED, the LSAT, etc. There are many things that we do not know. Somebody set the syllabus for what we should learn; much of it today looks like puzzles, riddles, and wickedness." (excerpted from "Is there really a separation of church and state in the United States of America?)
- Protestant principles of freedom "electrified" the masses. The United States gained, and maintained, the ascendancy amongst nations in short order. The word "liberal" today has been basically wrongly redefined to mean "licentious." "Liberalism" used to mean freedom. America was known as a "liberal" nation and a model to all. It was the period not long after the Protestant Reformation that marked the end of the brutal Middle Ages and the beginning of the modern age when individual men were no longer slavish serfs under popes and Inquisitors, but rather free men able to use their ingenuity in order to improve their lot in life. America was a nation of free men, not serfs trembling at the dictates of Popes and Inquisitors. What America believed and engendered made all the difference. Quote on the "dominant tendency" of Protestantism...Orestes A. Brownson, convert to Catholicism, radical abolitionist and anti-Protestant wrote in 1850 of Protestant culture--"Nothing is more characteristic of Protestantism than its influence in promoting civil and religious liberty. Under its reign all forms of governments verge towards the democratic. 'The king and the church' are exchanged for the 'constitution and the people.' Liberty, not order, is the word that wakes the dead, and electrifies the masses. A social science is created, and the physical well being of the humblest laborer is cared for, and made a subject of deliberation in the councils of nations.
"Industry has received in Protestant countries it[s] grandest development. Since the time of Luther, it has been performing one continued series of miracles. Every corner of the globe is explored; the most distant and perilous seas are navigated; manufactures, villages and cities spring up as by enchantment; canal and railroads are crossing the country in every direction; the means of production, the comforts, conveniences, and luxuries of life are multiplied to such an extent hardly safe to relate. Such, in its most general aspect, in its dominant tendency, is Protestantism. The Works of Orestes A. Brownson, Henry F. Brown, (Detroit: Henry F. Brown, 1900) Vol. IV, p. 23 (Taken from Eric J. Phelps' Con con (464))
Another quote:Walter Walsh, English Anglican historian, 1899--
"It is Protestantism which, by God's help, has been the cause of England's prosperity, and that of all other Protestant countries. While Roman Catholic countries, which acknowledge Papal Supremacy, are everywhere going down in the scale of nations, Protestant countries are everywhere growing in prosperity, and extending their borders on every hand. The Protestant nations are at the head of the world, in everything which make[s] nations truly great and glorious. We have therefore no reason to be ashamed of the word Protestantism...
"When we contrast Popish countries with Protestant lands, can we doubt any longer which religious most promotes National Prosperity?...Protestantism and National Prosperity go together, like Siamese Twins." The Secret History of the Oxford Movement, Walter Walsh, (Longdon: Swan Sonnenschein and Co., 1899) pp. 221, 254 [as quoted in Con Con, Phelps, 2008, pp. 428-429])
- America was literally a beacon to the world. Others wanted to be free like Americans. They wanted to live freely without a tyrant over them with a club in his hand....A plan to check liberty would be made. The Jesuits were called back into existence in 1814 (they had been surpressed forever by Pope Clement XIV in 1773). The Congress of Vienna would take place from 1814-1815 (see Deception 23 for information on the Congress). Many events would take place in the 1800s. Former Roman Catholic Jesuit, Dr. Alberto Rivera, directs our attention to the "North American College" in Rome built in the 1800s under Pope Pius IX as the greatest Jesuit college in the whole world only for Americans to be trained as Jesuits (ref. rivera6.mp3 at approximately 13:18)...a training ground for American Jesuits. We know not if today it has this distinction. Dr. Rivera (and the historical record) directs us toward what we will call, "think tanks,"--clubs of intellectuals brainstorming for mastery in various realms whether political, social, religious, etc. Their work is subversive in nature, not helpful. They (1) come up with subversive ideas and then (2) their fellow workers persistently, year after year, implement the plans, craft, discord, etc. Where did all these philosophers, psychologists, evolutionists, sociologists, sexologists, luciferians, theosophists, theologians, masons, sorcerers, communists, socialists, etc. come from? How do such a wide range of individuals seem to work together in tandem like one big acting troop? How does a whole nation go down? Their power is in their mouths. They just start spouting out ideas and keep on talking (meanwhile, the simple-minded believe every word they say and are deceived). By what means do their obscure, false, weird, and wicked ideas get in people's heads and persistently stay there? Could the media and the educational system be primary vehicles? Could newspapers, magazines, books, radio, television, movies, textbooks, museums, encyclopedias, etc. be vehicles? Could somebody rich look around and buy all the important newspapers in a state or a nation? Could he then employ the editor for each paper and give that editor continuous directives? Could he feed articles to the papers? Some people are familiar with the game called Monopoly. In it, one just keeps buying properties piece by piece and, in a short time, one has many properties. Could somebody look at a country, list what they want, and then buy these things up, piece by piece? Could they then go on to control what they have purchased?
SAMPLE PAPAL RESPONSES TO AMERICA'S WAYS
Sample Papal Responses to our liberal ways, our freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, Bible Societies, Constitution, etc.
- liberty (of conscience, etc.): Quanta Cura and the Syllabus (see The Ultramontanes);
- the simple right to rule our own country. See the words of Pope Leo XIII in an 1891 encyclical (sounds like one of those old time fulminations)--"...the people of the United States of America have forefeited all right to rule said Republic, and also all dominion, dignity and privileges appertaining to it. We likewise declare that all subjects of every rank and condition in the United States and every individual who has taken any oath of loyalty to the United States in any way whatever, may be absolved from said oath, as also from all duty, fidelity, or obedience on or about the 5th of September, 1893, when this Catholic Congress shall convene in Chicago, Illinois, as we shall exonerate them from all engagements, and on or about the feast of Ignatius Loyola in the year of our Lord, 1893, it will be the duty of the faithful to exterminate all heretics found within the jurisdiction of the United States of America..." Pope Leo XIII 12-25-1891 (as quoted in "Con Con" by Eric Phelps, 2008, pp. 475-479)
- the United States Constitution:
- the Protestant Bible/Bible Societies: encyclical(s); a Bible burning in New York that appeared to be led by a Roman Catholic Jesuit.
Excerpt from our index page--
According to John Dowling's The History of Romanism, From the Earliest Corruptions of Christianity to the Present Time" (1853), the above incident (Roman Catholic priests burning Bibles in the United States) took place "no longer ago than October 27, 1842." took place "no longer ago than October 27, 1842." He called the incident, "another instance of the intolerance of Popery, and its determined hatred to the bible in the vulgar [common] tongue." This incident appeared to be led by "a Mr. Telmont, a missionary of the Jesuits," who came with one or more associates. There were several burnings (Mr. Telmont was "prominent" at all "movements"), one was public at which Mr. Telmont brought out armfuls of Bibles that had been collected from Catholics.
Roman Catholic priests burning Bibles in Champlain, New York...Does this show that Rome has loved the Bible or does it show that she has abhorred and hated it? One might ask why is she now so interested in these unauthorized versions? given her historic abhorrence to the Bible in the common tongue, why are her scholars involved with various translation projects and "interconfessional" Bibles?"Then the Bible, that serpent which with head erect and eyes flashing, threatens us with its venom while it trails along the ground, SHALL BE CHANGED into a rod AS SOON AS WE ARE ABLE TO SEIZE IT... for three centuries past this cruel asp has left us no repose. You well know with what folds it entwines us and with what fangs it gnaws us." (The Jesuits in History, Hector Macpherson, Ozark Book Publishers, 1997, Appendix 1). [emphases ours]
. . . AND BEYOND
- The Poem of Dates (1492-1861)
- The Congress of Vienna, (1814-1815) (decept23.htm)
- The Monroe Doctrine (1823--but military aggression is not the only way to squat and colonize a country)
- "The Perpetuation of Our Political Institutions" a speech by Abraham Lincoln before becoming President of the United States. He noted that no one could ever just conquer America militarily.
- Foreign Conspiracy Against the Liberties of the United States, Samuel Finley Breese Morse (inventor of Morse code)
- Imminent Dangers to the Free Institutions of the United States Through Foreign Immigration, and the Present State of the Naturalization Laws. by Samuel Finley Breese Morse
- The Ultramontanes, the Quanta Cura and the Syllabus
- A net has been cast over generations of Americans and Britains. What has caught you?
- Our Bible: Revised Standard Version (1881), American Standard Version, Biblical Criticism, red letter edition, family Bibles, Thayer, NIV, interconfessional Bibles, "the Greek", the "older and better manuscripts".
- Seedbeds of sedition and subversion: Today's outrageous "animal rights" leads us back to look at Henry S. Salt's "Animals' Rights Considered in Relation to Social Progress" (1892). What do we find when we look at Mr. Salt? A cursory look at wikipedia and a modern edition of his "Animal Right's..." reveals much. Mr. Salt (b. 1851 d. 1939) was a member of "The Fellowship of the New Life" which consisted of poets, a sexologist, feminist, novelist, etc. The founder of The Fellowship of the New Life, Scotsman Thomas Davidson, was HEAVILY INFLUENCED BY THE WRITINGS OF A ROMAN CATHOLIC PRIEST, Antonio Rosmini-Serbati (his writings supposedly aroused great opposition from the Jesuits, but curiously enough, he was beatified by Rome on 11-18-07). This small group/society consisted of "intellectuals" that promoted the re-organization of "individual life". It looks like it was seedbed for wicked ideas (look at what they discussed and look at society today)--and contact with the writers, etc. to write about those ideas and publish them. A notable circle of friends: George Bernard Shaw, Rudyard Kipling, Thomas Hardy, "sexologist" Havelock Ellis (sodomy/homosexuality normalized, 7 of 21 of his studies would today would be considered child abuse cases, intergenerational contact, sought to "emancipate"--America is now a nation of whoremongers), Leo Tolstoy, Annie Besant (co-founder Fabian Society, theosophist Lucifer/devil worshipper, leader in the Thesophical Society--preparing the world for the world leader, focused on central India spirituality and "esoteric Christianity" (basically what we see in the kundalini-serpent power raising contemplative prayer movement)). The books and ideas that have come from these people are still read. Somebody has had power to keep them pumping through the veins of society in our schools. Many know from personal experience that the enchantment stories inject a spirit that can call to one from years away--"SALT'S IDEAS OFTEN REACHED THE PUBLIC THROUGH HIS FRIENDS, RATHER THAN IN HIS OWN NAME. [George Bernard] Shaw once wrote: 'My pastime has been writing sermons in plays, sermons preaching what Salt practised.'" see Animals' Rights, p. vi) THIS IS THE IDEA OF BRAINWASHING THROUGH ENTERTAINMENT, EDUCATION, ETC. THEIR POWER IS IN THEIR MOUTHS. DEFILE NOT YOUR EYES WITH THE SIGHT OF THEIR NEWSPAPER COLUMNS, BOOKS, TELEVISION, "EDUCATION", ETC. Taking a bird's eye view, The Fellowship of the New Life looks like the seedbed for subverting our individual lives (no one could have taken us over militarily) and its offshoot, The Fabian Society looks like the engine to reconstruct society through political means--specifically for "communism" which just looks like the same old Dark Ages lord and serfs. "Equality," in a communistic sense, essentially means "equally slaves". According to wikipedia, the Society's basis was to promote the transfer of land and capital to the State (who is the State, pretell? Does the system look anything like Paraguay Reductions?), equality of citizens (equally poor and oppressed? slaves that own nothing?), men and women equality (effeminate men who are no longer leaders, masculine overbearing women, messed up families?), public authority instead of private for the education and support of children (kidnapping?)--see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Stephens_Salt; en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fellowship_of_the_New_Life; and en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabian Society (as of 8-17-14).
- How much harm, pain, and suffering have taken place as a result of the psychological weapons employed against nations and societies and individuals? How much abuse and generational anger is passed down year after year? How many demoralized youth grow up to be maladjusted suffering adults that do not know why they do what they do? How many think that such people are just "a bad seed"?
- Luciferians: by influence of attending evil seducing spirits, they have produced many wicked compositions
- Psychological weapons: lampooning, ridicule, calumniation, historical revision, television, education, enchanting sorcery stories, etc.
- Their power is in their mouth--the written record shows that they keep repeating the same foul messages.
- Newspapers, media, entertainment, education as propaganda channels that are filled and work like a law.
- A Bible burning in New York
- The Assassination of Abraham Lincoln
- Papal encyclical(s) against various basic freedoms Americans take for granted (1800s).
- Greenbelt Towns, Resettlement Administration (1936, brochure) -- "Is Housing a Public Responsibility" "What other nations are doing" (how could such things be set up internationally? does someone have coordinating agents in various countries?)--[do the "cooperatives" and "collectives" look like, sound like, and begin to act like "reductions/reducciones" or "communes"? Could the people softly become "communeros"?]
- League of Nations; United Nations; Agenda 21; treaty instruments, e.g., the Montreal Protocol
- Is there really a separation of church and state in America?
- The Seduced Opinion of the Multitude (In history, people have been tricked into revolting against their own government. Includes excerpts from King James' The Trew Law of Free Monarchies...on a similar note, see Raising a mob of sinners)
- "Czars" in America? What is a "Czar"? An entry from Funk & Wagnalls Encyclopedia sheds some light on the subject. Beginning around 285, Roman emperor Diocletian appointed someone else to also hold the title of "caesar." Eventually a couple of more people received the title also. "Each Augustus and each Caesar was assigned a portion of the Roman Empire to administer. This complex system did not survive.... The imperial significance of the name [caesar] was preserved in medieval and modern derivations, including Kaiser, Tsar, Czar, and Caesarism." (entry for "Caesar"; emphases ours). Is America--a Constitutional Republic and representative government--now divided up into sections to be run by unelected caesars called "czars"? What are they doing and how much latitude do they have? Who is ordering them? and who overseeing them? What is a "czar"/caesar in America? What do they believe in? What are they implementing? Where did this idea come from? Who voted on it? Where did they get their marching orders? How did they just seem to pop up? Can voters vote them in? Can voters vote them out? Can voters know everything that they are doing? What do they do?
- The Common Good
- The Tools of Government - A Guide to the New Governance, edited by Lester M. Salamon with the special assistance of Odus V. Elliott, Oxford University Press (2002), ISBN 0-19-513665-9. Looks like the tools for the outsourced government and the tools for gaining the public buy-in for the incessant decrees. The "Directory of Participants," page ix, lists 24 participants and their interesting backgrounds. Looks like 9 of the 24 possessed degrees from Harvard. Johns Hopkins is frequently mentioned. One is "treasurer of Fordham University, vice president emeritus of Johns Hopkins University" and "holds a master of public administration from Harvard University. Fordham and Georgetown Universities (both Jesuit universities) are represented on the list. Page 1, roman numeral I consists of the following title, "Introduction: The Revolution that no one noticed". In a quick and easy way (as from the position of one who sits on a fait accompli of which he is thoroughly acquainted) it overviews the situation of "modern government"*--a government rendered. The book title speaks of the "tools of government" and the book does look like an overview of what is and a blueprint plan. Nowadays, if we are looking, we see the word, "transformation" quite frequently. It is here too--not as a catchword--but as a description of what is. Anyone comparing today's modes of doing and being with what our country is naturally, can see (or at least sense) corruptions and differences. *[including, but not limited to the United States government.]
- What nation hath changed its gods?
- "I sought for the greatness and genius of America in her commodius harbors and her ample rivers, and it was not there; in her fertile fields and boundless prairies, and it was not there; in her rich mines and her vast world commerce, and it was not there. Not until I went to the churches of America and heard her pulpits aflame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power. America is great because she is good, and if America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." (Alexis De Toqueville, a French philosopher who came and visited America in those earlier days)
- Papal encyclical, Miranda Prorsus, Pope Pius XII. Speaks to the Roman Church's interest in arts such as "Motion Pictures, Radio and Television" that "provide...food for the mind...."(1957) [how has television affected American minds since the 1950s and 1960s? Does it not appear that we have lost our minds and are full of dullness, sins, diseases, iniquity, and troubles and curses?]"...if America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great."" (Alexis De Toqueville, a French philosopher who came and visited America in those earlier days)
"Motion Pictures, Radio and Television" "provide...food for the mind"
"the narration, description or portrayal of moral evil...can...serve to bring about a deeper knowledge and study of humanity..."
..."Emboldened by this papal decree, social communicators since 1965 have pushed...'free speech' to the limit...entertainment has become...a veritable 'how to' of moral evil."
if America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great.
--Alexis De Toqueville
Still the Jesuit mission? What does that mean? We have to go back in time. The Roman Catholic church had great power in the old age--from the times of the caesars of the Roman empire (beginning with Constantine around 312 A.D.). When imperial Rome died, she remained and began hooking up and getting cozy with various kings. She is the mother of church and state union. The great whore of Revelation (17:1, 15) needs a man. His strength, his armies, laws, etc. The historical record records some of her champions like Charlemagne, the Holy Roman Empire, the Holy Alliance, etc. The Bible, with great precision, tells us that she has been fornicating with and ruling over the kings of the earth. We have to go back to an old vocabulary to help us describe what is happening today. King James introduces us to words and concepts like the "subalternes". Somebody can be a ruler over a country but be controlled from somewhere else. Rome has been masquerading as the true Christian church but she is actually the great whore of Revelation 17:1. She has all the credentials. She had been torturing, tormenting, and burning up true Christians and the martyrs of Jesus centuries. The Bible says that she is drunken with their blood (Revelation 17:6). She is that great city that sits on seven mountains. In the 1500s various Catholic priests began to awaken to the truth of the scriptures. They learned that we are saved by faith and not the heresies of the Roman Catholic "Church." When Roman Catholic priest Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses to the church doors in Wittenberg, what is called "the Protestant Reformation" was begun. Men started throwing off the yoke of Rome in favor of the truth of the holy scriptures. What was Rome's response? To acknowledge the truth? NO. HER RESPONSE WAS TO FIGHT BACK. She did not take this lying down. She was fighting for her life--her heresies, blasphemies, power, money-making, etc. The Counter Reformation was begun--Ignatius de Loyola (the founder and first General of the Jesuit order) and his troop, the Jesuits, came forth to oppose the Reformation and bring men back to the feet of Rome. This is called the Counter Reformation.
Is it possible that the Jesuits have not forgotten this old war against the liberating results of the Protestant Reformation? "...Protestants today are unaware that extirpating* their credo is STILL the unrelenting Jesuit mission." (Rulers of Evil, by F. Tupper Saussy, p. 87; emphases ours) *Extirpating--rooting out, destroying totally
The Protestant Reformation is considered one of the major markers of when the medieval lord and serfs time was over (being ignorant and basically living out your life in servitude, ignorance, superstition, and fear)--and modern life under "Protestant" liberty was begun, where you could eventually (Rome was still burning people up even after Martin Luther posted his theses in 1517) be yourself and the Pope and the Inquisition not burning you up for your beliefs. Is it possible that after all this time, the Jesuits are still trying to bring all men back under the feet of Rome and the Medieval Times, the Dark Ages, the Middle Ages? We are sure enough becoming more and more ignorant and sinful. Is it possible that the Roman Catholic Jesuits are still waging the Counter Reformation? Mr. Saussy again (this quote is from a book originally published in 1999)-- "...Protestants today are unaware that extirpating* their credo is still the unrelenting Jesuit mission." (Rulers of Evil, p. 87 (originally published 1999)) *Extirpating--rooting out, destroying totally
Mr. Saussy claims that the Roman Catholic Jesuits have the ascendancy over American life. Ibid, page 74--
Despite its ascendancy over American life, few Americans understand the term "Jesuit."
Ascendancy over American life...and what do we see today of American life? The old productivity, ruggedness, prosperity, and safety or do we see an emaciated, bastardized, paganized, diseased, compulsive-obsessive disordered, non-thinking citizenry and abundant crime handled by one of the largest penal systems in the world? Do we see freedom of religion and useful childhood or do we see decay all about us? What happened to our schools? They seem to be at the bottom of the barrel. A number of warning voices tried to alert the American people years ago. One only need to go back and look at some of the pictures in former Roman Catholic priest, Bernard Fresenborg's book, Thirty Years in Hell (see area around page 193) and consult a number of old warning books like The Devil In The Church: His Secret Works Exposed and His Snare Laid to Destroy Our Public Schools chapter VII: Romanism An Avowed Enemy of our Public Schools (emphases ours).
The goal of the Counter Reformation carried forward by the sons of Loyola (the Roman Catholic Jesuits) was to overthrow the Protestant Reformation and basically bring the world back to the feet of the Roman Catholic pope like in the Dark Ages. This is not to say that in these end times, the name "pope" itself is the focal point of prophecy. The great whore of Revelation 17 is identified as Babylon the great and "that great city" that sitteth on seven mountains and there are seven kings. That city, Rome, is Daniel's fourth kingdom. Rome is the focal point. Former Jesuit priest, Dr. Alberto Rivera, noted that in these last times, the Bible points to only one conspiracy and one conspirator--he notes that that conspirator is the Mother of harlots and abominations of the earth; that she is the nave of the wheel and that all other abominations are only her daughters.
Christians, for centuries on end, have identified the "bishop of Rome," the pope as antichrist, but in examining these last days, one must keep in mind the role of Roman Catholic Jesuit order--the "Society of Jesus" (a misnomer if ever there were one), founded by Ignatius of Loyola and formally approved by Pope Paul III in 1540 (Encyclopedia America c. 1971; Funk & Wagnalls Standard Reference Encyclopedia c. 1965). The famous motto of the order is Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam, "To the greater glory of God" (the issue is who do they consider god...their infamous moral theology (e.g., see The Secret History of the Jesuits) and intrigues (e.g. the Gunpowder Plot) deny that it could be the God of the Bible). Through their infamous techniques, intrigues, and wiles, the sons of Loyola quickly and aggressively made their mark causing so much trouble that Pope Clement XIV suppressed the Society/Company "forever" in 1773 (he was dead in 1774); they came back again by decree of another pope in 1814 and went on to the fateful Congress of Vienna in that same year which would prove a war against popular government and "liberalism" (the free principles that Americans have so greatly enjoyed--freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of conscience) wherever they might be found. The Jesuits have been known as historic troublemakers*.
Quote from our index page--
An extensive literature exists exposing the Roman Catholic Jesuit order.
A quote from The Secret History of the Jesuits by Edmond Paris (translated from the French 1975, Chick Publications pp.7, 8, 9)--A last century writer [he would have written in the 1800s], Adolphe Michel, recalled that Voltaire estimated the number of works published over the years, on the Jesuits, to be about six thousand. "What number have we reached a century later?", asked Adolphe Michel, only to conclude immediately: "No matter. As long as there are Jesuits, books will have to be written against them.The reason just mentioned would be enough to justify us taking up again this oft-told subject. In fact, most early books retracing the history of the Jesuits cannot be found any more....
There is another reason, as good as the one just mentioned. At the same time as new generations of readers come, new generations of Jesuits come to light. And these work today with the same tortuous and tenacious methods, which so often in the past set to work the defensive reflexes of nations and governments. The sons of Loyola are today--and may we say more than ever--the leading wing of the Roman Church. As well if not better disguised than of old, they remain the most efficient "ultramontanes", the discreet but efficacious agents of the Holy See throughout the world, the camouflaged champions of its politics, the "secret army of the Papacy" [Our note: Today in 2014, Jesuit movements seem to be more openly shared with the populace e.g., Rulers of Evil by F. Tupper Saussy is about the Jesuits (Mr. Saussy's cousin is a Jesuit (p.xvii) and there are glaring errors in his book (e.g. the date Luther nailed his theses to the doors (actual date October 31, 1517), p.22 and certain encyclical information (these things are reminiscent of the obfuscation system of decept52.htm)), but if one can pick through it, information can be gleaned (I recommend it to no one)), "Lucifer" telescope, etc.].
For this reason, the subject of the Jesuits will never be exhausted and, even though the literature concerning them is so plentiful, every epoch will have the duty to add a few pages to it, to mark the continuity of this occult system started four centuries ago "for the greater glory of God" [the Latin translation is, "ad majorem Dei gloriam", is their unfit motto], but in fact . In spite of the general move towards an ever increasing "laicization" [moving from the emphasis on the clergy and dogma to the people]...the Roman Church couldn't give up the GREAT PURPOSE which has been her goal from the beginning: TO GATHER UNDER HER crozier [a pastoral staff, a staff of office] ALL THE NATIONS OF THE UNIVERSE. This monumental "mission" must go on, whatever happens, amongst "pagans" as well as amongst "separated christians [sic]". [author gives the responsibilities of the various orders of religious] The duty is to preserve or acquire, to defend or attack, and AT THE FRONT OF THE BATTLE there is THAT mobile FORCE of the "Society of Jesus"--THE JESUITS.
...The public is practically unaware of the overwhelming responsibility carried by the Vatican and its Jesuits in the start of the two world wars--a situation which may be explained in part by the GIGANTIC FINANCES at the disposition of the Vatican and its Jesuits, GIVING THEM POWER IN SO MANY SPHERES, especially since the last conflict. [Our note: This book, The Secret History of the Jesuits, is worth having on one's shelf. It is short and "is based on irrefutable archive documents, publications from well-known political personalities, diplomats, ambassadors and eminent writers, most of whom are Catholic, even attested by the imprimatur" (p. 9).]
Funk & Wagnalls encyclopedia says that "At one time or another the order has been expelled from every country in Europe...". Their head is the Jesuit General/"black pope"/etc."See, sir, from this chamber I GOVERN not only to Paris, but to China, not only to China, but TO ALL THE WORLD, without any one to know how I do it."
14th JESUIT GENERAL, 1706-1739 (The Engineer Corps of Hell; Or Rome's Sappers and Miners, p. 33 as quoted in "Vatican Assassins" (fourth edition, page 140) by Eric Jon Phelps; ISBN-13 978-0-9793734-1-1 (don't visit website, looks taken over); emphases ours; the Jesuit General is also known as, "the Black Pope", he is the head of the sons of Loyola)
"...the Black Pope [another name for the JESUIT GENERAL]...indeed rules the world."Rulers of Evil by F. Tupper Saussy (one of his "favorite cousins" is a Jesuit, xvii), p. 6. (first Harpercollins edition 2001; originally published 1999, Osprey Bookmakers) I do not recommend book, glaring errors, e.g. the date and season that Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses to the church doors in Wittenberg (actual date October 31, 1517), p.22)
"(Clandestine generals order clandestinely.)"ibid, p. 89 [Note: Not every public book that you see is necessarily written to increase public understanding. Some public books can be written for those that know how to read them...maybe, just maybe, when your holy, single, obedient-to-the-Bible eyes get enlightened, you will personally discern the roadmaps, too, when you happen upon them (whether they were written in the past, the present, or whether sometime in the future). Even a single word on a sign can tell a whole story (the confirmation of that understanding may very well come along later).]
Keywords: History of the United States, North America, Christopher Columbus, Amerigo, United States of America, U.S. history.
Home for hundreds of articles